I finally got estrogen in the mail after ordering it but it's too hard to take the plunge and pop a pill...

i finally got estrogen in the mail after ordering it but it's too hard to take the plunge and pop a pill. It feels like an invisible hand holding me back from doing it,

Attached: 818.jpg (680x719, 46.25K)

Do it or you're gay

Don't do it or you're gay

you already know you’re going to end up taking it, you just wanted to make a thread to announce it for everyone

You are probably associating a lot of weight to the decision that isn't there, you can always stop.

Pretend it's m&ms (but you can only eat one)

nah i genuinely am concerned i wanted to down it with some vodka but im just conerned i dont know what to do. teheyre 2mg pills and should be 4 coming soon

but iw ill have boobs i cant afford to remove

no ralox?

cant afford yo

you may need to think about it harder, see if it's the right thing to do. maybe talk to someone.

save up and wait for ralox to take estro if thats your main concern maybe

ive been asking ,yself if its the right thing to do for 6 years since i was 13 or something

One pill is not going to have irreversible consequences. Even a few months of pills rarely have irreversible consequences. There's no downside to taking just one pill today. Then tomorrow, you can see how you feel and make the same decision. And the same for the day after that. Etc. You can stop any time if you don't like it.

breast buds?

Take the pills. Put them in your mouth and swallow.

ok

bump

you wont look crazy different after one pill lmao

ik