ITT: Can pooners please tell me why they want to be men so I can feel better about being AMAB? Thanks

ITT: Can pooners please tell me why they want to be men so I can feel better about being AMAB? Thanks.

Attached: 1645489688453.jpg (250x250, 6.55K)

Males are superior in everything, mind and body, and to say anything contrary is feminist cope.

Facial hair, body hair is amazing. I’m talking being able to grow a moustache and sideburns like an 80s biker. Having a deep, smooth voice and being able to easily build muscles and lift heavier than girls. Hanging out with the guys and joking around with them on an equal level. These are the things I love about being a guy
However if you’re a mtf repper take your pills Alice

idk both sexes are equally inferior/superior simultaneously in different ways

Cope.

I’m a cis male and I hate all those things though

Attached: 8485FDE4-D649-45B9-B5B4-FFE9E0B57AFF.png (612x409, 383.71K)

>Hanging out with the guys and joking around with them on an equal level
Wait, it's not like that for female socialization?

This is probably just because I'm an mtf repper but this is the most cringe shit to me. Why would anyone want to be an 80s biker. I thought we all agreed that they were lame dads with a midlife crisis. Sideburns and moustaches look nasty.

smelly, ass hair, heart issues, die early, etc etc

with what? lmao

You want to be a man because its trendy and cool
I want to be a man because its my duty

We are not the same

Men smell better than women.
Ass hair is good.
"Heart issues" and "die early" are the result of social differences, if significant at all.
With your dysphoria. With the inherent inferiority of being a woman

there is greater neotonic potential (in the hurtcore sense) with a boy than with a girl

one of the metabolites of cuteness is nonthreateningness
a girl has society behind her. if a young white woman turns up strangled in a dumpster there will be unpleasant questions, accusations, rage. for a boy, there's nothing.

a boy can be cuter than a girl because you can do almost anything to him and mostly get away with it. this is "disposability moe".

being strong is good. i personally find comfort in being the default, being able to blend in and not be noticed if i don't want to. and along with that, you don't have to do anything at all to your appearance (other than lift weights, but i happen to enjoy that). also if you don't tend to express emotions very much there's less pressure to do so if you're a man.

The extra hair comes with a fair amount of grease/sweat, which feels gross as fuck

Shit maybe that’s just my preference then. I think probably because they were out of reach for me a lot of my life I appreciate sideburns and moustaches more than most.

I don’t quite understand what you’re asking but I’ll elaborate. Hanging out with girls as a guy, even ones you’re close with, will never be the same as hanging out with guys as a guy. Guys will always subconsciously treat girls differently in social interactions. Not even necessarily in a bad way, but it is different and it’s noticeable if you’re a girl.

When I transitioned it’s one of the first things I noticed. It’s the feeling of being a bro and just hanging out with the guys on an equal level.

In everything?

Yeah, thats the stuff. Thanks
>take your pills Alice
I can't but thats really none of your business

I only understood about half of what you wrote.

Thanks.

Attached: femboy in bathroom urinal.jpg (958x960, 80.32K)

>With your dysphoria. With the inherent inferiority of being a woman
idk i acknowledge female oppression and certain physiological disadvantages but women are not inferior. it's actually come to light that the female body is superior performance-wise. i think the inferior/superior argument is stupid that's not cope its balance

Oh no you're right, I was retarded and misunderstood. Thought you meant when girls hang out with each other, there's always some sort of inequality/hierarchy to it

>I only understood about half of what you wrote.
Not that poster but I think he’s basically saying men make better victims because people care about them less