I'm saving for facialteam ffs, then I'm going to bdd post so I can mog all of you and theres nothing you can do about it

I'm saving for facialteam ffs, then I'm going to bdd post so I can mog all of you and theres nothing you can do about it

Attached: menhera-1538993223348-hah2.png (250x216, 12.61K)

OP, let me be your bf and pay for your ffs...

can i pretend to be OP so you can pay for mine instead

i regret going with facial team. i feel like they did so little to my face and it was so expensive too...

Sure, you let me cuddle and kiss you, right?

It's like 20K and weeks/months of pain, right?

not OP but dang, that sucks. was someone autistic enough to compile an FFS tier list? wanna know who to go to if you're like "fuck safety, I need as much done as possible"

of course otherwise what are you paying for?
>wanna know who to go to if you're like "fuck safety, I need as much done as possible"
bart the butcher already died a couple days ago soz

>of course otherwise what are you paying for?
What country are you from? (i'm not even kidding)

I live in the midwestern united states but am planning to move hopefully

It's nice that you're from the US, the last person I brought to me from Any Forums was from the EU, so I could only have them for 3 months.
What do you think about Hawaii?

bet, is it okay if I have a cis gf too tho? She wouldn't mind me having a bf
fuck you, I'm gonna write you off as a larp

>bet, is it okay if I have a cis gf too tho? She wouldn't mind me having a bf
No, go away.

never been but i think living there does sound really cool.

I will literally donate my whole check to the mama mecha ffs foundation. Even this i dont think you need it :3

Where you moving to?

You seriously be my gf tho? I just sort of fuck around all day because I'm rich as hell.

Show us ur car larping faggot

yeah for sure obvi id wanna get to know you better but id be so up for it
i was thinking seattle cause i heard if you’re below the poverty line you can get free ffs there but maybe hawaii now
dont feel the need to, i dont like taking money from people who really need it

RAM 2500 (diesel) for off road. 2013 Honda civic for town.
Why?

Attached: black-dodge-ram-2500-aftermarket-rims-weld-off-road-truck-wheels-chasm-c.jpg (1920x1223, 774.74K)

>i was thinking seattle cause i heard if you’re below the poverty line you can get free ffs there
is this true? I haven't been able to find anything on that and I'm broke as hell

Fake n gay post bank balance

it could be bullshit, im like 4 months out til my current lease is up so ive been looking more seriously into other places like chicago sense it’s more liberal than cincy and about the same price. but seattle’s been dangling around in there, if not for the ffs then for all the lgbt people and belonging

>yeah for sure obvi id wanna get to know you better but id be so up for it
Are you a qt hikki neet shut-in?

Bro, I'm so money, you can't even imagine.

you just pulled that off google images

You really want me to take a time stamped pic with my diesel truck?... bro.

>Are you a qt hikki neet shut-in?
im cute in a twinkhon kinda way. i dont have the ability to be a neet, but i am sorta a hermit. i could be ur loving house gf

Whoa i was thinking seattle to not bc of ffs but i got a job offer out there… maybe we can be roomates mecha i can suck the rent money outta yr girl dick