How much more do i have to cut myself for him to forgive me...

how much more do i have to cut myself for him to forgive me? how many times do i have to cut myself to make up for all the terrible things ive told him? how much more until he sees how much guilt i feel for causing him so much pain?

i miss my ex so fucking much. i wish he would give me a chance to redeem myself and show him that i really do feel bad for being such an emotional mess and burden to him and i HAVE been trying my hardest to behave and not say things to tick him off but he still doesnt think i deserve any of his attention and constantly ignores me everyday. i just want to be part of his life again. i just want to be his friend again. we were best friends for 10 years before we tried dating each other but now he treats me like some evil demon who can never be redeemed and suddenly i mean absolutely nothing to him after realizing dating a bpd wasnt as bearable as he thought it would be. it's not fucking fair. i didnt mean to hurt him like that and im trying so hard to make up for everything but he hates me so much now that hes willing to throw our entire 10 year friendship away like it meant so little to him. i thought he loved me. hes a fucking liar for telling me he wanted to stay friends no matter what even if our relationship went haywire. so much for that. i guess i dont deserve anything after all.

i hate my life im so sick of being bpd i wish i could forget about him as easily as he forgot about me but he still means the world to me months after he broke up with me. whatever im just gonna go play elden ring for 10 hours after i finish sobbing

Attached: IMG_20220312_040404.jpg (1419x1080, 486.38K)

you're only making it worse you fucking retard

Jesus fuck

No wonder he wants nothing to do with you you fucking psycho.

What did you do

did you send him pics of your cuts?

Nobody wants you to cut yourself for them except for sadists everyone else thinks you're psycho. Stop.

>for all the terrible things ive told him
what did you say to him that was so terrible

Get a hobby, nerd

Would someone ban this retard already?

whats the point he'll never ever see me the same way ever again.
why do you think im a psycho
Being mentally ill needy and emotionally dependent on him the usual bpd stuff i get really desperate to get all my needs met bcs of my crippling insecurities and fear of abandonment so i get really manipulative about it sometimes and say nasty shit to him and blow up at him inappropriately
idk should i? the relationship seems unsalvageable at this point anyway. might as well go out with a bang
i dont know how else to convince him i feel bad and want to atone. i desperately want him to forgive me and im running out of solutions

lol

damn he sounds like an asshole

>i dont know how else to convince him
cuts convince no one you retard, understand that already. its a redflag, youre a walking redflag already with all those cuts. stop it. seek fucking help.

>idk should i?
i think you should, it would evoke an interesting response on his part

>be me
>enter tttt so see what wacky threads the funny trannies have today
>see this
O______O

have you gotten any kind of treatment for your BPD, OP? im also curious about any other people with BPD in this thread as well

post more

idk throughout the relationship i constantly called him a liar, splitted alot and told him i hated him and blocked him just to add him back the next day, accused him of not caring about me at all or that he never loved me, told him he has no empathy and no emotions, stuff like that
im playing elden ring rn does that count? i used to do lots of sports but covid happened and im not really allowed to go outside anymore
truuuuue hes such an unemotional prick i hate him
yeah ok imma do it ill send screens if he replies
i had like three dbt sessions and gave up. i also took meds for like a month and also gave up and stopped taking them. it just feels pointless. im never getting better

>idk throughout the relationship i constantly called him a liar, splitted alot and told him i hated him and blocked him just to add him back the next day, accused him of not caring about me at all or that he never loved me, told him he has no empathy and no emotions, stuff like that
literally a woman. it can be tiring to hear all that but i also feel they arent even terrible things to say, just typical shit of insecure person. most men have dealt with that at least once.

c'mon you're gonna hurt yourself going on like this

Attached: main-qimg-43dfef0725cec3754bad42948fb5b163.jpg (660x433, 113.89K)

3 sessions is nothing though. i have been in therapy for 9 months and only recently found out i have CPTSD (which overlaps with BPD) i think it's unrealistic to say that we will ever fully heal, but we can at least treat or reduce our symptoms if you ever feel ready for therapy again.

i also gave up on the meds i was given very quickly lol but im hoping to try some new ones soon

gtfo schizoid

>doesn't know what schizoid means

whaaat??? it doesn't mean schizo + oid