Kids shouldn't take hormone pills

Kids shouldn't take hormone pills.

>B-but if I don't take hormone pills while I'm 13, I will never pass

Not my problem, neither is it your doctor's problem.

>B-but I have my parent's permission

Invalid. Their decision is immoral.

>B-but my body, my choice

My MD career, my choice not to provide you (a child) medication for hormones. Also, it's in my oath not to hurt patients.

Come back when you're at legal age.

Attached: 1647027295180.png (1184x1176, 724.58K)

>My MD career
post medical degree

you give hormone pills to kids all the time, such as birth control

if cisgirls are allowed to be prescribed estrogen then cisboys have to be too unless you want to be guilty of sex-based discrimination

yes they should
youre a retard my problems are my doctors problems
your morals are regressive and stupid
you’re a regressive and with a close mind and an insult to everyone who studies and moves the zeitgeist. not giving trans kids hormones is hurting them lmao youre so fucking stupid for someone with a degree. living proof education ≠ intelligence

Attached: 63CB0264-1037-4D07-AEF2-100A2F6E28D9.jpg (1080x1335, 107.34K)

>immoral
not a real thing

As if doctors like you aren't giving those kids meth because they fidgeted too much in math class.

Anyway, Knowles about DIY is increasing. Soon, it won't matter.

They will crack down on DIY soon enough. And that's a good thing. DIYers almost always become hons.

I'm going to personally provide every 13 y/o tranner with bathtub estrogen myself

Ok chad. Ill just start bringing hormones to families in the state of idaho. Good luck catching me in the act and charging me LOL

post degree or keep sucking cocks op

>señor god complex becomes a medical professional

someone should download wireshark and doxx this retard’s IP address

Oh good, maybe she'll get caught and we'll finally be free of Olive.

>doctor
lmao kys DIY forever

>Kids shouldn't take hormone pills.
Yes, they should take hormone blockers and start hormones when they should have their puberty.
>Not my problem, neither is it your doctor's problem.
If you were interested in getting rid of ugly rapehons, you would support early transitions. Also, it literally is the doctor's problem, since early transition has a proven >90% reduction in suicidality later on in life
>Invalid. Their decision is immoral.
Not an argument
>My MD career, my choice not to provide you (a child) medication for hormones.
The current US structure of doctoring is fucking corrupt as shit and the fact you have an MD makes me respect you less, not more
>Also, it's in my oath not to hurt patients.
If you knew literally anything about transgender issues, you would recognize that you're increasing suicidality by denying trans children hormones. Unironically kill yourself, r*dditor

Can't they leave Idaho? It's about making it easier for kids that are undecided enough not to run to another state. Those aren't supposed to transition.

the law also makes it a felony to leave the state to get transgender care

so do you not treat any diseases in youths, retard?

>S-small government!
I fucking hate this new culture war that conservatives are running with
Honestly at this rate, if the GOP wants to side with the fucking Ben Shapiros of the world, I'll enjoy watching their party go up in flames

"I'm gonna GrooOOOOM"

Attached: IMG_20220311_202337.jpg (502x546, 105.74K)

Yeah and you can die mad about it

>My MD career
lol your only career is chudposting on Any Forums

If you're suicidal or are showing any tendency of committing suicide now or in the future, you should NEVER be put on hormone pills. So your entire argument is invalid overall.

Attached: neck-knife.png (124x304, 75.4K)