How prepared were you for your first time bottoming?

did you plan in advance or did it just happen spontaneously? how did it turn out?

Attached: 1645552057737.jpg (680x736, 57.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3dWBLoU--E&ab_channel=HoleVEVO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it horted also obligatory giwtwm

I was at a festival and had been chatting with this really hot guy for a while and he wanted to fuck but I had to clean myself out somehow so I took a water bottle from someones bag and ran to the toilets and cleaned myself out and got topped in a party van. He had lube and condoms so it went fine and no nasty surprises either lol

>I took a water bottle from someones bag and ran to the toilets and cleaned myself out
how the fuck does that work?

it was painful and not great and i think i might have permanently fucked up my butt from having too much shitty (not literal shit) anal

even fingers hurt now :(

The most popular bottle of water to buy at the store in my country has a sippy cup type thing to drink from so you just pull that up and stick it up the bum and squirt water up there

They are popular to use for mixing drinks in and since this was a festival for 18 year olds it was easy to find one

oh, smart

I have used mustard bottles before.

No one who looks like that pic has ever contributed anything of value to society, change my mine

I kinda suspected it might happen but I wasn't sure. My friend had always joked about fucking my ass but never followed through. One time I was at his house and we had just smoked a few joints and drank half a bottle of vodka. He brought it up again. I turned around, dropped my pants and told him to go for it. He actually did. I shit all over him and the back porch but we just laughed. after that I always clean out before I went to his house and most of the time he fucked me. That lasted for about 3 years until he got a GF and the left the state.

jesus christ user what the fuck kind of sense of humour do you and your friend have

A little bit of anal sex with the boys always brings out a nice laugh user

>i shit all over him and the back porch but we just laughed
this is so disturbing

My bf and I were cuddlefucking and he decided he wanted to try it the other way around one day I was a little surprised. He never looked me to pay too much attention to his penis before when we were more about hands and mouths. He had such an amazing ass though, I certainly didn't mind returning the favor. I was pretty excited when he seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

Love this cutter.

i mean about the whole poop issue....
did you just go in unprepared or what

(Me)
We just used common sense. Wear a condom, and don't fuck if you're not clear. Have some self-awareness about your body. Know when you last ate, know when you last had a movement, and know how you're feeling internally overall. It wasn't that hard. Also, a little fecal matter on the end of a condom isn't the end of the world. It's gross and bad, but you get over it and pay more attention next time.

contributed to my stiffy

They sure helped a lot of men relieve stress from their balls

Attached: 22637683_2076412159260241_7168293338917896192_n.jpg (1080x1080, 359.52K)

>don't fuck if you're not clear. Have some self-awareness about your body.
someone whos never bottomed before and has never had to worry about that will not have the awareness

Early on, I just fasted heavily to get over nerves, but like, a condom dingleberry really isn't the end of the world. Just don't eat stuff that gives you diarrhea. If you can't do that, fuck working on your sex life. Work on your diet and health problems, first.

t. IBS haver who worked on diet issues before even thinking about anal

I didn't plan it in advance at all. I was 15 and this guy (Mark, 28) approached me in a music shop, complimented my taste in music, and suggested we go back to his place and listen to them. He had a tiny one room loft, not even a separate bedroom. Decent stereo though. Once there, he offered me a Manhattan, which really impressed me. He was so grown up.

He clocked me as a virgin right away and was really cool about it, took things slow. We started out kissing, and then I gave him a hand job, which turned into a blow job. Then he offered to return the favor we took it to his bed and got naked. He told me I was pretty and sucked my dick. While he was sucking, he started fingering my ass and I went a little crazy about it and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and I said yes but only if he had a condom. He did, so I let him put it in. He had my knees pressed into my chest and kept telling me I was pretty.

When he was done I told him I had to go and he asked me for my phone number, but I said I my parents might answer, so he gave me his number and I never called him again.

i used to fuck myself in the ass with objects and thne when i turned like 17 or 18 (cant remember) i got on grindr and hooked up with a middle aged guy while his husband was away with the express intent of getting fucked. He had a big dick but i was really well prepared. ghosted him after tho and went on the cock carousel

I was 17 and hooked up with someone from the local University's soccer team I met on Grindr. He was 20.

The sex was miserable. Just lubed up and slammed himself in (thankfully with a condom). Lasted like 10 minutes in one position and he kicked me out afterwards. I had good experience with fingering myself so I knew how to clean out before anal. There was no mess at all. Although I did bleed because he was pretty thick and didn't warm me up at all.

Counterpoint: youtube.com/watch?v=O3dWBLoU--E&ab_channel=HoleVEVO

Fucking love this dirty crack whore.