Is this the natural life cycle of a femboy?

is this the natural life cycle of a femboy?

Attached: 1646952160860.jpg (1200x1074, 367.42K)

Looks better as a man

Femboys are men

she's just trying to lift the trans away, she will go back on pill in a few years

Which one is before which one is after? Because of all the mongs that put after pics first, you can't be 100% sure these day.

This. I saw this pic yesterday and I don't understand what I'm looking at. People were saying this is mtf and I find that hard to believe.

left is before.

Ribcage too small unless it's a youngshit.

As it should be

BWC whore.

Wouldn't surprise me, tbqhon. I did drag from my late teens till my mid 20s, I lived nearly fulltime during that time, and then switched to lifting weights until my 30s because drag/cd as a cope stopped working.

How do I look like the one on the left?

Okay, and this is femboy to mascboy then? This person has a cock? I hope he is gay. Because that is being wasted on straight girls.

Based Yahya dabbing on the trannies

from what i know he used to be some Any Forums schizo. idk if xhe was trans or not but they had a bunch of videos getting fucked by some white dude

Nope. They either troon out for "real" (real as in openly trooning out instead of trooning out but being in denial about what they're doing is trooning out) or they rope themselves before 25.

Looks much better now than before

Yes, all the time. Then they become tops at 30.

ideally, enjoy being a femboy or hrtfemboy till your late 20s, early '30s then switch to being a chad, start a family, etc

Attached: m (10).jpg (261x178, 8.13K)

no, he’s been working out

>tfw no bf like this

I believe he said hes going to rope before 25. Right is just coping for now.

im bisexual and he's way hotter on the right