Every FTM goes fully bald eventually. I've seen many FTMs and they all went bald...

Every FTM goes fully bald eventually. I've seen many FTMs and they all went bald. Just like all men go bald eventually unless their T slows down and their hair follicles are genetically insensitive to mpb. So young pooners take finasteride with your T if you dont wanna be a cue ball.

Attached: HU1zmE3J.png (512x512, 469.63K)

>take antiadrogens with androgens
galaxy brain

Do you guys think Boris is gonna go full KURWA mode someday?

Attached: Slav moment.jpg (1000x667, 397.2K)

>and their hair follicles are genetically insensitive to mpb
I wonder if that's the case with me. Not FTM, just male, but I've been waiting my whole life for any signs of hair loss. Absolutely none. My whole life everyone in my family has said I have my grandmother's hair. Same color, same soft waviness, very fine, very thick, very lush. And my hairline hasn't moved a millimeter since I was 14.

>Just like all men go bald eventually
that's not how it work

>By 50 years of age, about 85 percent of men are balding, according to the American Hair Loss Association (AHLA)
85% of pretty close to nearly all men

finasteride isnt an antiandrogen dood
it just blocks dht and makes your testosterone levels actually shot up

Blocking DHT can harm some parts of transition. I'd say start fin after a couple years, generally.

jokes on them I like skinheads (not the racist kind, ARA forever)

american gene pool btfo

I’m 25 and I’m starting to bald, but I really don’t know what the big deal is. I shave my head every summer anyway and I think bald men look great. This is the least concerning side effect if you ask me.

Bald men are hot when they own it desu

For ftms?

are people who have slightly recessed hairlines (nw1-2) counted in this statistic? cause that still counts as “balding” but i imagine at that age you don’t care nearly as much. balding is a wide spectrum is what i mean

Men are really different kind of people aren't they?

Yes, dht is actually what produces most of the virilizing effects not test which is a weaker androgen
That's what an antiandrogen is you tard, dht is an androgen which literally means producing male traits

The XY chromosome is at fault for men inheriting the male-pattern baldness gene so often. Women should, in theory, be much less likely to inherit it since they're XX, so I think pooners are safer from MPB.

> all men go bald

Guess my father is a woman

Nope, as soon as you inject T any genetic traits of the y that laid dormant kicks into full gear, that includes male pattern baldness.

People who don't understand chromosomes at all ITT. MPB isn't coded for on the Y chromosome, it's just activated by androgens (mostly DHT).

cope bald pooner

user that is not how it works, the y chromosome does more than just tell your body to make testicles and a dick and produce t and sperm, although bot much some of the genes in it are even expressed in the heart and in the brain, although there isn't much shit it does, any way we are talking about the lack of an x chromosome as a backup, even with the same level of t there will be more afabs that bald less cause of the second x chromosome

The way I understand it is that it's a recessive gene of the X chromosome. This means that if one X chromosome doesn't have it, it's dormant. Men only have one X, so they have no fail-safe.

This means about half of all men will have MPB, since their mothers are so likely to carry it. You can look it up, the percentage is roughly 50% because of this.

Each day i am more convinced some pooners are taking t just for the anabolic effects

>young pooners take finasteride
Oh look, it's another shill thread for (((big pharma)))

The fact is finasteride will fuck up your transition since it blocks testosterone

Attached: the-man-who-said-no.jpg (440x750, 311.67K)

No shit, finasteride targets DHT. Most pooners that take it don't take it because of some big pharma conspiracy, they just want to become yaoi boys and DHT will fuck that up way faster than just testosterone.