Tfw ywn have tiny 14 inch shoulders

>tfw ywn have tiny 14 inch shoulders
>tfw you're stuck being 5'11 and ywn be average female height
>tfw ywn be 6 inches smaller than your bf and petted and loved by him
>tfw ywn have normal shaped breasts because your ribcage was fully grown when you started hrt
>tfw you would rather just be flat than have these freakish things attached to your chest
>tfw ywn have a normal life with friends and parties and happy memories and just spend all your time in bed crying your eyes out
I wanna die bros... I wanna die so much. I h8 my life sm what do I do

Attached: g7ctf7w4gv251.png (640x580, 268.76K)

>what do I do
become an hero

not to be a pedant but men 6'5 and above exist

it’s tough user. but we can find happiness in spite of this. there are people in the world who have enough kindness in their heart to love even freaks like us. even if we can’t have the nice things of this world, we can still have something.

on another note have you considered handicapping yourself? if you’re in a wheelchair you’ll be looking up to everyone.

Yeah I'm 6'2 and managed to pull a 6'8 strongman bf, I have no problems feeling small desu

>>tfw you would rather just be flat than have these freakish things attached to your chest
trender

Ok but what are the odds of those men being into trannies, not being chuds, and then also being attracted to my ugly ass
I'm already mentally handicapped xd
Giwtwm :(

You still haven’t missed out on all the good things your life has to offer.

Attached: F462D4D0-F064-404D-8BCB-035CAED1FBCE.png (905x878, 376.83K)

These aren't breasts, they're a deformity. I don't have boobs, I have male gynecomastia and it looks repulsive.

I'm done with high school. What else is there? Sitting in an office all day for the next 60 years until I die sad and alone?

it over

I mean I used to think the same, to the point that when I met my bf I literally thought he was out of my league. I literally had a thing with one of his former friends because I though my current bf was so far above what I could pull. Turns out I made him insanely jealous tho and the instant his friend and I were done he was all over me.

He, and other guys that size, are as likely to be into tranners as much as any other guy. And it's a bonus when they are, a 6'8 in shape guy could pull anyone he wants. Knowing my bf prefers trans women actually makes me feel more secure

I'm still not really sure what chud means. Is it a term akin to chaser? Or something political? Either way, if they are nice to you and want to be with you, who cares if they are a "chud"?

Chud is just another way of saying right wing
>He, and other guys that size, are as likely to be into tranners as much as any other guy.
That's still like a 1% chance. It's like 1% of a 1% chance to find a man like that. And it's unlikely to happen when you're ugly af like I am.

Maybe your house will catch on fire, you'll feel happy at last?

>tfw ywn have tiny 14 inch shoulders
Yeah, but they're still only like 15.5 inches, so close enough.
>tfw you're stucking being 5'11 and ywn be average female height
True, but good. At this height, I can actually pass with 15.5 inch shoulders, which I probably couldn't if I was 5'3".
>tfw ywn be 6 inches smaller than your bf and petted and loved by him. I used to have a bf when I was earlier in my transition, and he was about the same height as me, and I liked that we could kiss standing up without crouching. To be fair, I was more dysphoric about my height (and everything else) back then, but these days I just don't give a fuck because I'm hot.
>tfw ywn have normal shaped breasts because your ribcage was fully grown when you started hrt
This was a very real problem for me before I got the implants, but now they're round as fuck and I love them!
>tfw you would rather just be flat than have these freakish things attached to your chest. Can't relate. I love having tits, even when I had small ones that weren't female-shaped, it was better than nothing. And I could make them look bigger, rounder, and more feminine with a pushup bra.
>tfw ywn have a normal life with friends and parties and happy memories and just spend all your time in bed crying your eyes out.
It doesn't have to be this way. Make some discord friends in the discord friend finder thread, look for some who live relatively close, talk to them every day, if you don't have a car or license, get one, and hang out with them.

I mean I'm not a prize. My bf is pretty right wing but I don't mind that because he's nice to me. He just doesn't like black people because he grew up in a "hood" area

>ywn be average female height
Good; being

>tfw 17.5 inch shoulders
>but also 5'9
i'm huge

this is the part of your life where the good things your life has to offer are chosen by you.

i’m 5’4 and mine are 17 inches. at least you look somewhat proportionate. i look fucking ridiculous

>tfw ywn be 6 inches smaller than your bf and petted and loved by him

for starters, biogirls don't want to be "petted" by their boyfriends. that is some furfag meta-attraction shit