Free advice

hey what's up Any Forums i'm drunk and giving free advice. hit me up about your gay or trans woes. i'll advise you.

Attached: 1446319385848.jpg (707x1000, 263.91K)

how do I try dating when I'm unsure of myself, deeply insecure, and think I like women but am most likely a bottom?
>t. 24 y/o khv

hey i'm transgender, a male who is becoming less male (maybe i'm nonbinary? maybe i want to be a woman?)
name me
i'm a white american born in 2001, if that helps you

Literally me but born a year later

what advice could your drunk retarded ass possibly give us thats worth a damn

where do i go to find other insane cat people

I name you Zelda.

i dunno why don't you find out

I wanna have sex with men so bad but I'm terrified of stds

Tiffany

you work on finding out what you want. that's the first step honestly, finding out what you want, what you'll tolerate, and what you like. it's all discovery, really, exploration of the self. over time you become more sure in your wants and needs and you find dating to be easier.

as for your insecurities, i think you should sit down and face them head on. really evaluate where you're insecure and how you'd like to tackle it. it takes willingness on your part, and a fighting attitude, but if you can do it, you'll find the changes you hope for. c:

Attached: 1461037962-4b397f04a0b6a0993e6832bc116f4aa0.jpg (1280x720, 88.17K)

condoms. and PReP, if you can afford it for HIV. but most of all don't be shy to ask your partner if they've been STD tested! that's an okay thing to ask!

Attached: anime-nod-gif-7.gif (500x281, 429.08K)

cat cafe's. or cat groups online (: try facebook. lots of crazy people there, and some of them have cats

no i mean like schizo religious otherkin

ohh. ez. start a cult. create a religion based around people having a shared soul, and spread it. find people who are willing to believe in a delusion. attract them to you as a charismatic figurehead and then once they're in your compound flood it with cats. boom. captive crazy cat people.

Attached: 1476600300073.png (372x496, 34.68K)

what's butt stuff like, is it really that good?
>cis dude who never fucked around with it due to disgust of poop/fear of damaging something

if you clean out first, it's a lot of fun. get a small enema bulb, clean out your colon first, and then insert things. it's a little gross but if you're a dude or an mtf that's where your pleasure button is and it's really nice. just go slowly, use lots of lube, and CLEAN FIRST!!

Attached: 1495897370705.gif (360x360, 1.08M)

sadly, i can only truly respect other extremely actualized individuals. believe it or not, i am actually seen as pretty charismatic and have a lot of people who look up to me for advice/guidance/help/etc. (some for quite a few years running, now, who i've helped through significant challenges), and while i do get something out of helping them, i'm really insulted by people trying to bend to my preference and would like to meet more people who are independently interesting and rewarding.

cults are just for taking advantage of people (or enabling/perpetuating delusion, in which case they can be "okay halfway homes for retards" in best case scenarios), which won't ever satisfy the leaders as they'll never be met or challenged and won't ever satisfy the followers as they won't rise to meet themselves

danke, will keep all that in mind and be brave. though it's hard not to get jealous of cis girls at times, having a vag seems much more convenient when in comes to inserting stuff

Chaser here. How do i dodge the "wHy aRE yoU IntReSted iN TrAns GirLs" question without just saying its a preference.

If you cant figure that out you dont deserve to know.

advice: stop labelling yourself a chaser. start looking at trans women as people, not sexual objects. if you like dick but like women, there's nothing wrong with wanting the best of both worlds, but start trying to invest in our hobbies, our lives, more than our sexual parts. and you don't have to explain yourself.

Labels are good. U right but even with Women I tend to put my life 1st. I view a partner as a support block to my life. So thats just general dating advice i guess. I dont like dick.

Anyhow, i just asked bc when girls ask that I know a relationship is probably not gonna work out. And it seems like every single trans girl asks that at one point.