Sleepy bitch superiority

shout out to all the sleepy trans girls. and the trans girls who are sleeping right now. girls who are sleepy and low energy are based as fuck.

Attached: 6C576F3E-1F1E-40C5-AFD6-B6BB240E5E51.jpg (254x254, 25.45K)

feeling pleasantly tired is such a good feeling

love snuggling and not being conscious too

Attached: blankeymode.jpg (640x853, 101.96K)

Me too, tfw no gf and/or bf to cuddle up with in bed or on the couch

>do laundry at 11
>go sleep waiting for laundry to finish
>woke up at half past two

Its so late and i am not sleepy at all. I will go to bed and suddenly fall asleep. Then im 4 and a half hours i will wake up and feel tired for the rest of the day. This is the worst ending anons

Based

I LOVE SLEEPY SNUGGLY COZY GIRLS WHO DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT LAY AROUND AND SQUEEZE EACH OTHER UNDER THE BLANKETS ALL DAY WHILE MAYBE WATCHING SOME MOVIES IN A ROOM THAT'S A LITTLE BIT CHILLY SO YOU NEVER GET OVERHEATED FROM TOO MUCH CUDDLING AND YOU DON'T WANT TO EVER LEAVE THE COMFY ZONE
ALSO I AM BIG AND CUSHY AND SQUEEZABLE MYSELF
WHERE ARE THE CUDDLEBUGS
GIVE ME THE CHRONICALLY TIRED GF

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43.18K)

kino

im usually low energy and sleepy but thats because i get such horrible sleep with my body problems

im too adhd to be sleepy all the time, i get depressed
i wish i could sleep 18h a day but it just makes me sad if i try

tfw sleepy again

I am a sleepy trans girl lol, actually, ive slept since yesterday and I just woke up at 3 am, I am tired of everything lol

Attached: download20220304103917.png (600x600, 294.81K)

sleepy time for me. goodnight!

I take naps mid-day all the time
the world is too overwhelming, man
I need someone to hold/be held by ;_;

mee id rather stay asleep than be alive and feel extreme dysphoria and want to hurt myself

Attached: download20220205232552.png (600x600, 90.15K)

sameee id rather sleep than stay alive and suffer ultimate dysphoria and possible suicide attempts bc I hate my body so much

Iktf

Im the guy who posted the capslock shit and I like sleeping because it's the only time nobody expects anything of me and nobody tries to communicate with me because I'm socially retarded and piss people off with innocuous remarks so I'd rather just stay alone in bed where nobody will hate me.
Do you want to sleep together and use our waking hours to reflect our insanity and insecurities off each other?

i am sleepie op

Attached: B5A92E4F-7FFB-4EB4-B7F3-7366FC6E6DE7.jpg (3086x2320, 1.38M)

Return to Reddit lol

faggot, you will ALWAYS be a hon

>tried to sleep in today
>woke up at 8 super awake
>can’t sleep when I go to bed at 22:30

Just fuck my shit up senpai, I’m so tired all day but literally can’t sleep. The dark rings around my eyes makes me look like a reverse panda because of my pale face fml