Mmg manmoder general

2022 is the year of the manmoder

Attached: 9DB153BD-E22B-48F7-83F8-0DFD45D39D4E.jpg (828x1025, 600.59K)

fucking finally

rate me

no hugboxing plz

Attached: rfgrehw.jpg (490x653, 145.87K)

Girl/10

WHAT?! How dare you? I'm /mmg/ as fuark

Bruh don't be silly

look, I'm not even wearing makeup and my hair's all stringy, I'm a low-effort turbohon who will never pass

Idk about passing but my initial thought was that's a chick

which manmoder is oldest? aside from the black one who works at UPS or something, are all of you on the younger(

durian and flowers are pretty old, but most this thread is probably like 16-22 like the rest of the board :(

I’m 26

>16-22
bdd/tranners waiting on FFS, or are some of you permanently fucked even at a (relatively young) age? ppl who start in their 20-30s often don't pass, but they end up in twinkhon territory which is better than nothing

Durian and flowers are in their 40s, I (beachhon) will turn 33 in April.

I don’t think I’ll even reach that stage

>Started right before 24, but 39” underbust and 18.5” bideltoid

I take pics from the front and people tell me I look like a very young guy pre-HRT. I take a pic from the side and people tell me I’m built like an absolute barrel and I’ll have a hard time passing because of my build and posture

I think I’m just gonna turn out REALLY ugly honestly. I’m just starting HRT for mental benefits I guess. I don’t see myself passing and it’s going to be hard to find clothes that work because of my underbust. Yes, I am fat, but it’s just big. Im mostly just sad that it’s going to be hard to find a bf and people might be mean if I socially transition. I wish I had a female body, and I wish I had more female friends (any female friends I guess :/), but I don’t really care about women’s spaces or anything. I just want to be able to be feminine more freely at this point

Twinkhon is literally just a man with nice skin.

All these names and idk who these people are. Everyone is user

dunno who durian is but iirc flowers looks pretty good for their 40s. delayed aging seems like an okay consolation prize

We need an mmg lore

If manmoders were Harry Potter characters, who would be who???
T. Voldemort

>[HRT] will keep you alive, even if you are an inch from death, but at a terrible price. ...you will have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the [estrogen] touches your lips
We would all be Voldermort

idk im not a fucking loser zoomer who watched harry potter