I'm unironically becoming a globohomo tranissary

I'm unironically becoming a globohomo tranissary

Attached: girlboss.png (2849x1761, 3.59M)

>i like things that are stylish in the current year
woah....

GOD I WISH THAT WAS MEEEEE

Curse my manish face and body :(

woah... based

everything is hsts except the weapons. hsts is the future and has always been.

Not OP but I'm also unironically becoming pic related
Am I still hsts if I only was interested in women before HRT but now I'm starting to fantasize about bottoming for men and I look down on "transbians"?

lots of cis women concealed carry on account of being, you know, women

what does this even mean

I listened to Marina and the Diamonds a ton before ever admitting anything to myself...

I'm thinking I almost gaslighted myself into being straight because of social norms, especially where I grew up, where it was yee haw and there were actual hate crime attacks. The more I just start feeling what I want without shame, the more attracted to men I feel.

the answer is no, you’re not HSTS. it’s ok to not be HSTS in (current year) though, as long as you make efforts to pass etc.
Goals except I’m not into women, although sometimes I feel like if I were it would be kino. Also I’d rather have a Tesla or BMW over a Mazda. Plus heeled boots over those shiny ass things, heeled boots are iconic.

Globohomo is based

That's kinda how it went for me, I only topped women as a guy because it was obligatory, but honestly after the thrill of hooking up with someone new faded, I got bored of sex quickly. Now on E I first realized I'm a total bottom, which then led to "ya know guys are good at topping..." and soon I was fantasizing about getting railed with a plug up my ass lol
>as long as you make efforts to pass etc.
Of course. Nothing sets us back worse than zero-effort hons.

Attached: 1594956837964.jpg (1067x1600, 206.75K)

Think that's pretty close to me, it felt almost like obligation and I mixed up jealousy and attraction.

>Marine and the Diamonds

good taste, I only listen to that because I like female vocalists and she's amazing

i'm cishet and i hatE everythin here except for Marina D.

pic
>mixed up jealousy and attraction
I couldn't tell them apart for a long time, just felt like one hot frustrating mess

Attached: staypleb.png (640x480, 395.93K)

this shit isn't even trans or gay, this is yass queen reddit afab mainstream crap

>Fabrique Nationalique 5.7mm NATO pistols are basic reddit AFAB
lol

Cringe

I will look for you on the field of battle
I'll be the guy with a belt of tranny scalps hanging from his waist

>globohomo tranissary
based