Hurrr, you can't be LGBT and racist, le blacks were at your side fighting for your rights

>hurrr, you can't be LGBT and racist, le blacks were at your side fighting for your rights

If that's true, then why are blacks so much more homophobic/transphobic than whites?

Attached: 1519407282445.jpg (350x350, 85.25K)

Religion.

Black people are extremely more religious than white people, when they aren't, they're a lot more accepting. Also black lgbt people exist user.

Because the online social justice movement is retarded and always needs to center straight white men as the aggressor in every situation meaning they can't cope with the fact that minorities are more homophobic/transphobic than white people

Who gives a fuck about "your" rights? Racism and anti-LGBT sentiment are unacceptable either way, it doesn't matter what individuals think. No racist ITT is actually interested in solving the problem of black homophobia - if they were then they would be lending a hand to gay/trans blacks, who actually bear the brunt of this and suffer the consequences. This is just an excuse to shit on blacks again.
Lol I'm not a postmodernist but you sound like a total retard. Probably think that Marxism is post-modernist too lmao.

Different blacks

The modern social justice movement is extremely post-modernist and if you buy into it completely (and it sounds like you do!) then you're a post-modernist too, albeit a confused one
I don't see Jordan Peterson itt so Idk why you're talking about Marxism and expecting someone to take that bait

Blacks are 13% of the population and I don't give a fuck about what they think

Tbh I’ve lived my the majority of my life in majority black and Latino areas, so I’ll bite. For starters, they’re not that much worse than whites from the south, and just like with white men in the south, blacks and Latinos have what I call a “culture of hard masculinity” wherein that men have to be as masculine as possible to communicate to any potential female partner, to any other black or Latino man who might try to test him (since the biggest threat to a black or Latino man is another black or Latino man) and most importantly, especially if they’re religious, he needs to impress and win over his family. Unlike whites in the cities and in the suburbs, white folk in country and every other race actually places value in the family. Only reason liberal, urban, and suburban whites aren’t as bad as everyone else towards trans and gays is because we’ve lost our cultural identity and devalued the family, all just to put the individual on a pedestal. Which is based and Ayn Rand pilled desu. Fuck any type of social collective.

You alright...
Id fuck you in the ass

>Fuck any type of social collective.
Oh no, you're retarded

nigger

The 20% most homophobic blacks are more homophobic than the top 20% most homophobic whites, the rest is about the same
Don't know about transphobia though

To communicate to any potential female partner, any man like him, and to his family that he can be a strong and solid provider and can stand his ground*

Uwu

Tbh I’m someone who votes dem because republicans are a threat to my access to healthcare, but honestly if the world was perfect and everyone had pure intentions I’d be a staunch libertarian.

Ime blacks in the inner city are no worse and no better than rednecks from some anonymous small town in the south. You gotta read people on an individual basis.

Stupid commie

Their beliefs are the actions are very different

>I’d be a staunch libertarian
Some people are too dumb to make their own decisions
See: African Americans

Holy shit that doge monstrosity

Idek I recently went on a cross country drive and was almost hatecrimed by a group of dudes when I used a men’s bathroom at a rest stop in Tennessee. It wasn’t until I hit them with a deep baritone voice that they stopped circling around me and left me alone.

If you have that attitude, you better not complain about them receiving things like gov funded healthcare, housing assistance, or food stamps. Because if someone is incapable of being a functioning adult then they’re justified in living off of government assistance

No, they're justified in just not existing. Complete drain.