Explain size queens

what could possibly compel someone to shove picrel up their ass?

Attached: image.jpg (1868x4000, 512.84K)

it feels good

i honestly don't know because it's too weird for me to imagine
but i guess it's just an unusual kind of pleasure? looks really dangerous though

holy shit that thing would kill me

Because it's hot, OP

being horny

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

You should try it
t. fucked around and found out

Idk man. I've only had a man's cock up my ass

idk I have bad hemorroids and have never actually orgasmed during anal sex :(

Maybe you should kill yourself

i am resigned to a life of frustration and sadness or butt pain, im too pussy to kms

>gapers

Attached: 1646053843283.jpg (559x596, 97.63K)

I haven't had the compulsion to shove giant chunks of silicone up my ass since I started HRT, but if you take your time it feels great. Can't explain why, it just does.

It's really amazing

probably feels good

up to a certain point, definitely. Maybe I need a more tapered toy but I never managed to get past the 12 inch mark in terms of depth and 3 inch in terms of width without just feeling a lot of discomfort.

Attached: 1_VQ-8L4_bQEmg5xizsYaBfA.jpg (1059x793, 134.33K)

3 inches diameter is a pretty good anal game tho, my best is 3.5 inches and it took me an hour, but felt very relieving
That fullness feeling is heavenly

If you actually enjoy anal pleasure you find yourself buying bigger and bigger toys to get the same sensations you were earlier on.

I've tried slowing it down because I was getting concerningly large. I took a long break then am basically working my way up with intensity instead of just jump sizes. It's a much slower development of size this way.

I don't know but it's the only thing that makes me cum

Giwtwm
I really need to start trying at that stuff again

Wtf? Where do you even buy that?
I guess foot shape also matters now?

Attached: boots1_mini.jpg (496x620, 111.48K)