Stop smoking?

how the fuck do I do this? it's messing up my hrt & skin & hair, I'm sure of it. any ex-smokers here? how?

Attached: E-0f8_wXoAIiNKH.png (200x243, 20.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4LRsn3Eg-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok so -- you know how you pick up a cigarette, put it to your lips, light it, and inhale? basically, don't do any of those things. it's going to take willpower my good bitch there's no magic fix for this.

start with nicotine gum
then slowly taper off

I just swapped to vaping and then started weening down to no nicotine. Ezpz.

I've never smoked, but can't you just not buy the cigarettes? Or do you have people around you who smoke who would keep you tempted?

I just stopped because my transition was important enough to me to stop. Maybe pick up vaping as an in-between and ween yourself off of nicotine

hypothetically yes but I've picked butts out of the trash on the street before...
everyone I know smokes

Cringe, stop being so disgusting and sort yourself out babe

youtube.com/watch?v=I4LRsn3Eg-o

I really can't judge, but I'm with user. That's kinda icky. I hope you're able to stop. Maybe vaping will help?

my overwhelming desire to be pretty far exceeded my desire to get temporary relief from nicotine so it was easy for me to quit

i must become pretty or else my life will have no meaning

I'm in the same boat. I vape nicotine and I look like a fucking dehydrated ghoul and used to be attractive with glowing skin.
t. mtf

do you think if we quit we'll go back, user?

ok so here's what I did:
>go for a walk to the nearest trashcan
>throw all the stuff away, no last cigarette no nothing
>go home
fucking sucks ass but that's the easiest way to not start again, when you start craving them chew gum instead and do something with your fingers. imitating the motion and inhaling when I felt like shit also helped me for some reason

it was when I was younger with less money...now I just use butts from the ashtray in my house

Attached: Ehzj5eQXgAcM_Hx.jpg (400x400, 29.77K)

I hope so. This post gave me motivation to try quitting again. Maybe if I take enough supplements and water I'll look like myself again.

>vaping
>nicotine gum
>nicotine lozenges
>nicotine patches
>Alan Carr's book

what I actually did was taper my usage a bit. after I quit there is a lot of cravings and oral fixation problems so I bought a few ounces of weed and started smoking that like I would nic. Was pretty good time. didnt want to kms cause was too stoned to use brain

if you started early (before 14-15 years old) and dont have the willpower to "just stop" you're basically shit out of luck except with replacement drugs and behavioral therapy

Seconded. Vaping made quitting so much easier. I stopped vaping for a while too but after I started smoking again, I rebuilt my box mod and voila, no urge to smoke cigarettes. Just taper off the nicotine and stay at 0% until you don't need it anymore.

I'm extremely curious how that works, when I switched to vaping I went from 15-20 rolled cigs per day to 10ml of 18mg/ml in 2 days because it was even more accessible.

I used to smoke real, hand rolled tobacco but stopped for same reasons, transition. I don't want to fuck up puberty 2. I also cut out caffeine for the most part. Advice? I don't know. I got nicotine withdrawal once a year or two ago, and it was a headache for a day. The stuff in pack cigarrettes that gets you buzzing is likely mystery experiment chemicals.