Update on Facemaker

Ann Slutsk~ya has fled from M_scow to T=l-Av|v in Israel where she plans to set up shop again (I don't want to think about what it's going to do to her prices or I will literally become the trans joker, I'm not kidding, I've got the face for it), but re-training to qualify there will take a long time. The guy who worked with her and two surgeons she's recently been training will remain in Russ|a to carry on the F~cemaker clinic. This was all posted in the stories of her private Instagram account inquiring trans patients are added to. I've censored some words because I dunno if posting info about the movements of anti-Put|n Russ|ns in searchable text would be a good idea.

Attached: index.png (201x251, 2.64K)

Bart dead, Ann left- there is now no known affordable FFS option in the whole of Europe.

what about ft in italy?

>affordable

FacialTeam? They're in Spain and are in the £20-40K bracket
Ann was more like £5-10K and used planning techniques to get the aesthetics right & avoid nerve damage I've never seen any other FFS surgeon mention using before.

>Ann Slutsk~ya has fled from M_scow to T=l-Av|v in Israel where she plans to set up shop again
ann slutskaya has fled from moscow to tel aviv in israel where she plans to set up shop again
facemaker russia putin
schizo.

i think it's you that's the schizo..

that would be cool

lol alright, if anything happens to her in future it's on you though

i mean it's easy to understand for humans but hard for a normal search engine. you might think it's paranoid but whatever, only the paranoid survive...

as if they dont need to advertise their shit to run their business either way?
this is just a weird way to virtue signal

maybe you should take out loans or something and pay them down, with the inflation thats set to come in, having some debt wouldn't be the worst.
I just hope it all works out for you and you are happy with the results Robin, just know you get my blood up you gorgeous queen, all the best, your /tttt/ admirer

but they'll not run their business for a while probably a long while after this situation is fixed
and your virtue signaling shit is just insanity, what fucking virtue shit would that be?

just the usual
>ooohh look at me supporting ukraine im showing so much SOLIDARITY

Loans? I don't even have a credit history, let alone a good one, I'm disabled.

I know people with no credit getting home improvement loans for like 10k

Wtf its actually real. I had a surgery booked REEEEE. Ill be a hon til i die(which Will be soon)

Forgot pic because I’m retarded

Attached: D8B12D5B-6B09-4DB2-A0DA-58CEC034A325.png (1125x2436, 2.26M)

Hell world!!!!!!!

Fuck! Ledsen för din skull, gör inget dumdristiskt nu bara...

Tack, men börjar bli motigt, bart var mitt andrahandsval, men han gick ju och dog kekekekeke

scheiße alda