Tfw bf broke up with me because he wants a cis girl to have kids with

Tfw bf broke up with me because he wants a cis girl to have kids with.
Kill me

Attached: 1645937978989.jpg (1766x1475, 231.18K)

what a retard for not dealing with this sooner lol

oh fuck. im sorry that happened to u user. that sounds horrible

What could I have done?

talked to him about this when most men will care lol

I'm attracted to men and really want a boyfriend too, but I realized for 99% of them it's just a phase -- dating us is just a phase for them to "explore" their sexuality. It's frustrating when you finally become invested in the relationship and years later they tell you they now know what they want, a ciswoman.

That's why transgirls should only date chasers

Even chasers leave us. It's just a phase to them. All of them yearn for the ciswoman.

his loss

This is pure delusion

nta but my brain have been broken by transgirl i've known irl when i was a teenager and i'm still into transgirl years later, i'm pretty sure i will always be into mtf
but i guess i'm also not really a chaser since i'm not actively chasing, i just dream about it

don't worry. i will marry you and get you pregnant, user.

And when you finally are in a relationship with a transwoman, you'll see once you are on the other side of that dream.

People don't know what they want and they will not be told what they want.

well, you're right, i've never dated a transgirl, even though i've been close to do it maybe it, but always backed up because of fucked up shit the girl was doing(i've talked about that in a thread a few days ago so i'm a bit too lazy to go in details about that now)
but i don't see how that would change what i like, despite seeing the most batshit insane girl i'm still into it

the most fembrained post of the day

i'm sorry user. I wish i could give you tips or a pep talk but what can you really do? our reality is a sad one :(
having a guy leave me because no kids is one of my biggest fears, but what can you do besides keep trying?
anyway hang in there sis, time will eventually dull the pain :/

Attached: 8c570c265b7b481ad773e8f93f585544.gif (1024x768, 40.95K)

Idk what I'm supposed to say
I tried to and he said we could still be best friends

sounds more like he just wanted someone new and this was a better excuse than "i'm bored of you"

This my cis cousin cant have kids she doesn't even get her period but she still has a man lol

nta but that sounds like the perfect cis woman

No that's not it he really does at least thinks he wants kids