What have you done to support our trans neurodivergent BIMWOC folx today, user?

what have you done to support our trans neurodivergent BIMWOC folx today, user?

Attached: ow.png (552x233, 27.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/19IB6Hi5k11SsAFhSSAf4yY8Rq6YSbiUbr5sxkg-LH9Y/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im a neurodivergent trans girl and watch kids shows but whats a bimwoc fox?

It's not our job to educate you, sweaty.

Attached: eg.jpg (596x398, 47.88K)

This is like that nb saying it can't support the kellogs strike because it can only eat frosted flakes

That image sends a shiver down my spine
They all possess some sort of crazy powers that we could never dream of and at the drop of a hat or a mistaken pronoun we will be canceled

i literally have a disability but what ever

That's a pretty strong attack but...
My parents took away my iPhone because my wolf altar bit my teacher

emotional labor really means nothing at this point. stick it up on the shelf with gaslighting

wait is this some furry endo thing? how do you have a wolf alter from DID???

Yah my wolf alter bit my teacher and I got in trouble for it MOON CANT EVEN USE A PHONE WHY WAS I PUNISHED AND NOT HER

these people are the kind who will emotionally degrade you into coming out to be accepted into their clique only to call you a faggot behind your back

no but like how tf do you have a wolf alter? like how do you know shes a wolf if she cant talk

Because she's literally a wolf??? Can you stop questioning the validity of my DID fakeclaiming does an unimaginable amount of damage to DID awareness

Black Indigenous and Mixed Women Of Color

bitch i have DID its from childhood trauma how tf do you get a WOLF ALTER sorry but like isnt that more of a furry thing?

Wow fr fakeclaiming is out of control...

ummmmmm….thats kind of ableist :// /srs /nj /gs /tw

I got banned for calling people alternative negroes.

Yah frfr just because she's a wolf doesn't mean we don't communicate
The key to a functional system is good communication.
Educate yourself.

i have a bunch of mental things i really dont want to be ableist sorry i just hate when people make real traumatic things into this

Maybe stop making so many assumptions hmmm?

i HAVE DID and i cant fucking communicate with other alters like that most systems cant communicate in that way

ok sorry

Ok but all systems are unique please stop acting like MY DID is invalid for not having trauma

nothing
autists are insufferable and deserve nothing

IF YOU DONT HAVE TRAUMA ITS NOT FUCKING DID. saying you can have DID without trauma is offensive to people who suffer like this. maybe your plural or endo or tulpa or whatever but dont say you have a disorder from childhood trauma if you have no childhood trauma its not cool its a nightmare

bro i cried while watching owl house abd luzs mohther was ljke "you really hated livibg with ne that much??" wym no emotional labor

Whats your Twitter im gonna cancel you

youll never find my twitter i pretend to be a neurotypical cis girl on it also whats with systems having only one twitter account if you have alters

wtf…are u a freaking gatekeeper dood? not cool… all alters are valid!! especially fictives! my anime gfs are real and theres NOTHING you can say that can take them away from my headspace! ABLEIST

im not a gatekeeper and i fucking hate ableism. also not a dood im a trans girl. i never said alters arent valid i said DID is from childhood trauma so stop stealing our spaces

Um one of my alters is dream and he already has a twitter? And moon is a wolf she cannot use Twitter here I'll let her type
WOOOOF AAHHAH WOOOF ROOF ROOF WOOF
see how could she use twitter?

this is so fucking offensive omg you know people with DID cant control when alters switch unless your like co fronting or whatever but also thats just typing

docs.google.com/document/d/19IB6Hi5k11SsAFhSSAf4yY8Rq6YSbiUbr5sxkg-LH9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Ugh “neurodivergent” just tell us what kind of retard you are

Wow you dk understand that some systems communicate and can switch with eachother whenever they want????? Please educate yourself.

it makes no sense for a system to have fictives all from one fandom.... like alters usually wouldnt even have the same interests

i do understand that but you literally just typed like literally just roleplayed its like littles who tawk like dis uwu and that shits ableist to i have a speech inpediment

DOOD! stop being a heckin ABLEIST anti-endo!!!!

She can't help it she's a wolf of course she talks like that

you said you had DID thats not the same as endogenic also IM NOT A DOOD im a trans GIRL your being transphobic and i literally have this mental stuff im not ableist