My (trans) gf is probably gonna kill herself cuz her therapists (multiple ones) keep being violently transphobic and...

my (trans) gf is probably gonna kill herself cuz her therapists (multiple ones) keep being violently transphobic and destroying her mental health in the process. Im not good enough to stop her.. any reason I shouldnt just fucking kill myself now?

Attached: 2022-03-09_21-20.png (466x407, 37.49K)

>any reason I shouldnt just fucking kill myself now?
Because you could cross over with your gf instead of going at it alone.

Kill yourself.

thing is, she has told me before that if she were to kill herself she'd get me admitted to the psych ward / make sure im in a psych ward when/after she does it

has she tried not going to a therapist
how would she even accomplish that though

That's why you need to make the decision for both of you and beat her to it.

>violently transphobic and destroying her mental health
He isn't a woman and nothing will change that. Other people can accept him for what he is, why can't the both of you do the same?

Its a cruel world. Why shouldn't they jump off a bridge together like the lovers of old?

Because they are both mentally ill and need serious therapy.

“serious therapy” for gender dysphoria inevitability ends up with the patient being given the OK to transition because it’s medically accepted that doing that literally leads to a higher quality of life lmao
the ‘mental illness’ you retards ascribe to being trans mostly comes from being discriminated and invalidated against like OPs GF is.

she needs to to be able to get better (her words)

good point

kys

sounds romantic

yeah duh

its not even about gender dysphoria. she's fully transitioned etc. thats whats so horrible, her being trans doesnt even matter, yet doctors keep blaming everything on that

>gender dysphoria inevitability ends up with the patient being given the OK to transition
The actual numbers show that most people grow out of it.
>she's fully transitioned
Not possible. Boys can't become girls. Girls cant become boys.

cope, die mad about it

>her being trans doesnt even matter, yet doctors keep blaming everything on that
He can't accept himself for what he is. That is a root cause if there ever was one.
>cope
Is that what you do when you fuck his axe wound?

L + ratio + didn't ask + your parents don't love you

sure sure user, i’ll see ya in a year or two here when you get over your denial phase

Keep fucking a wound and pretending that it is even 1% as good as the real thing.

bold of you to assume im the top. and even if, its not a wound.

>even if, its not a wound.
>she's fully transitioned
We can safely say that its not a real pussy.
>bold of you to assume im the top
Otherwise your boyfriend in drag is just fucking you in the ass.

sounds like she’s been on HRT for a while aka she’s literally a girl you dumbass lmfao

you don't know how bottom surgery works and are just a troll.

>Otherwise your boyfriend in drag is just fucking you in the ass.
I don't like anal and fun fact, strap on dildos exist you moron

Murder suicide sounds like the only reasonable way out. That way at least one of them has a chance to get into heaven.

>she’s literally a girl
Real girls dont need to chop their dicks off and take HRT.
He LITERALLY isnt a girl