Do more drugs

do more drugs.

Attached: Gilles_Deleuze.png (1200x808, 444.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B34DmsMxUlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aye aye captain

you first arthoe

honestly considering buying weed despite being behind on rent

weed makes me happier but wrecks my sleep
what do instead?

nothing you can do weed prevents you from going i to REM sleep which is why you usually dont dream when you smoke before bed and wake up feeling tired. maybe alcohol is for you idk

drinking
whiskey to have a good time falling asleep
vodka to sleep for 10 hours

like what?

i have a binge drinking problem :(
i think i’m going to become a monk/nun, i hope they allow troons

as long as you drink you have nothing to worry about lmao
especially the other people's opinions

oh and ye, here at least monks go on a binge regularly

I'm waiting for kraken to accept my payment so I can buy more ket

What's kraken?

ketamine weed shrooms acid basically anything that isn't gonna leave you destitute from addiction
it's only a problem if it stops you doing stuff
based

it’s kind of bad though, like i get to a point where im guaranteed to black out, and apparently i become a monster

I wanna doshrooms all the time they're so fun and I'm only ever happy when I'm on them God I wish I had some shrooms

A cryptocurrency trading platform

Yeah ket is great

ayo ???
seriously nothing better then someone being an absolute waste after a bottle or a couple of beers

plus could always just go on vc and drink wiht boys there and still enjoy yourself, plug out always when you think you had enough

in any case, if is it the sleep youre looking for cannot recommend nothing more than a vodka (and maybe some vola to go with it) and playing some game like dota or csgo then falling asleep

brb snorting ketamine

Attached: 1646849647065.jpg (410x598, 67.62K)

shrooms aint that bad
not my shit, mostly because they fuck with you on spiritual level where you see stuff you never seen before...good and bad

plus youre always eating shit lmao

it’s like acts of violence bad, but maybe hrt has fixed that, im too scared to find out
vodka will make me fat too

I wouldn't recommand acid

do whatever you want lmao
whiskey is always the best for anything tho

acts of violence you say ? shit now im curious
youre your own master, tho I highly doubt you will hurt anyone while being on vc lmao
could find out that way

desu ket doesn't really hit that good it's just kind of disorienting. want to experiment with dmt

it is done

Attached: 1646019773545.png (613x765, 943.77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B34DmsMxUlA

The numbing is the point

and a lot of public urination too, i think i threw bread onto someone’s car once
one time i tried to throw someone off a balcony, another time i threatened people with a wine bottle to bring me fast food, that same night i think gained awareness for a second to someone choking me out
it was so bad i stopped binging for a while, i blacked out again last year but i never got the story of what happened…so im hoping that’s progress

yeah but it's just not that fun

goddamit what I would fucking give to have someone like you on our binges lmao
not even kidding I love this kind of shit

we keep on getting into fights with each other but that gets boring quick

but ye if you want to fix that, good for you
and well you never know until you try lmao
and as I said on vc you cant hurt noone so might as well try

I mean sure but I only ever feel pretty when I'm high on shrooms and I also don't really feel stress just kinda go along with whatever is happening

I don't take it for fun, I take it to cope

ye going on a trip I get ya
I just hate it, you either go with it or youre going to have a bad time

if it works for you, good on you lmao

and it tastes like shit
i also wanna do a dmt extraction because it seems fun but i dont have my own place so idk

>and it tastes like shit
You're not supposed to eat it

drip

Yah every time I get high I just go in with the attitude of "ok this is temporary, if it feels like shit it will stop after a while" just kinda expect nothing know it's temporary and see where it gets you

I don't get it often these days, not sure what I've changed