When trans women start HRT, do they lose intelligence to match cis women...

When trans women start HRT, do they lose intelligence to match cis women, or do they stay competitive with men in intellectual pursuits like chess?

Attached: phpBgqz2l.png (987x648, 7.07K)

The patriarchy is whack. Moids will refuse to educate women for thousands of years just so that when they finally fucking start to, they can say "Look! Women have a slightly lower IQ than men! We are the master race! Foids are inferior!"

Look at a GDQ schedule and guess.

Look! Women have a slightly lower IQ than men! We are the master race! Foids are inferior!

This

IQ tests still include arithmetic questions, right? A domain in which men have a slight advantage, right? And they arbitrarily weight it as they do, right?
Hmm..

Smells like femcel pussy in here.

>slightly lower IQ than men
LOL

cope fish.

This but unironically.

i wasnt joking

>IQ tests still include arithmetic questions, right? A domain in which men have a slight advantage, right?
This desu
They do it because it's easier to keep spatial and quantitative questions neutral and culture blind, but it's pretty well studied that women have a relative disadvantage there and a relative advantage in verbal IQ. Meanwhile some half illiterate engineer moid will take that as evidence of his inherent superiority over the roasties.

Attached: 1645810556013.png (736x524, 402.29K)

in my case i became really dumb after taking estrogen for 8 years

Seethe and dilate your false god compared to my divine pussy.

literally is shit. problem solving is everything.

I was artsy feely before hrt, chess is boring and takes waaaaaaaay too long

>Meanwhile some half illiterate engineer moid will take that as evidence of his inherent superiority over the roasties.
Where's the lie? Math and engineering move civilization forward, literature just makes you feel good.

Women can't even write good fiction.

Chess is incredibly boring. The fact that people try to make it out to be the height of high IQ culture is just sad.
I forgot that civilization wasn't millions of people organizing together with WORDS and solving problems with WORDS. Our linguistic capabilities are the decisive factor that enabled us to get this far in the first place. Then again, Mr. Autist "I only need math" man probably hasn't picked up a history book since his evil primary school teacher made him.

Good point. So the answer is probably not.

I doubt it, in fact, I actually gained more ability to study in school and attend college because my mind was clear from the sexual confusion of testosterone on my body.

the pinnacle of woman made literature is harry potter, the shittiest series of books that has ever existed.

we get it, youre a braindead foid, no need to double down on it.

you're the one qualifying it as the "pinnacle", I doubt anyone else would.

>arithmetic questions, right? A domain in which men have a slight advantage, right?
no

Attached: transiq.png (356x267, 41.07K)

>Chess is incredibly boring. The fact that people try to make it out to be the height of high IQ culture is just sad.
Chess has the advantage of being completely objective. If you tried to talk about the actual height of IQ, which is math and physics research, feminists would just say that scientists are being sexist and avoiding giving citations to female names.

>hsts are the drooling retards of the tranny ecosystem, surprising absolutely nobody