The transgender subject is actually a good filter

The transgender subject is actually a good filter.
Being accepting (not necessarily liking) of trannies is a sign of high IQ and willingness to look beyond the things you've been confined to.
If someone says whatever has been debunked and said before, i.e trannies are a trend, it's a fetish, it's because of our gynocentric society, etc. you'll know they are a bot.
There are other filters but trannies work best currently.

Attached: 1646123773863.jpg (640x653, 74.04K)

I find that the best NPC filter is the topic of infant circumcision.
Cut men being hyper defensive about it are the same as women who get hyper defensive about their sexual partner count. The only difference being that sluts actually had a choice, whereas men get mutilated at birth and aren't even allowed to make the decision for themselves.
It's a defense mechanism, nothing more. But anyone with an IQ over 93 is capable of saying "yes I got mutilated at birth, and that's why I'm against doing it to anyone else" rather than rabidly defending it to try to convince themselves that it's actually a good thing.

Attached: circ.png (708x522, 44.82K)

no, i think there should be a filter for lefties without critical thought but idk how you could make one

fag

All shouters are the same, only the things they shout are different. Most liberals wouldn't support troonacy if they were born several years earlier, it's just that troonacy is a politized thing they latched onto, they don't care about trannies themselves

>if you dont agree with me youre just low iq
lol ok tranny

The only true high IQ stance on trannies is a live and let live attitude where you are still fully aware that they're not really the gender they claim to be but who gives a shit.

Thank Christ my post-cut dick at least has some looseness. Can't imagine having no slack.

ok dick cheese

>coping this hard
im sorry they did that to u user

im sorry you have dick cheese

Attached: circumcision.jpg (810x810, 161.11K)

as long as you found a way to maintain soi materialism and ramshackle semantics

that would tend to imply that Any Forums has almost completely pissed away its intellectual capital, wouldn't it

I don't know. I have friends who are dumb as shit who will use your preferred pronouns not because they think you're actually a woman but just because they don't want you to feel bad while you talk to them. You don't need to be smart to be a nice person who doesn't want to intentionally hurt people

take a shower. I haven't had dick cheese since I was a teen

well im a tranny so i dont really care what women prefer, I just think its funny that you have dick cheese
who will never know the bliss of not taking a shower for a whole week without disgusting cream growing out of your dick

>acknowledges that circumcision is fucked up
>seems to have nothing against trannies
user why do you think it's wrong for people to have sex.

>well im a tranny
Congrats on your inferior SRS outcomes due to being cut, then.

im not getting srs, im happy getting fucked in the ass and foreskin has nothing to do with that

Not high IQ necessarily but high in openness

Pic is just an example of how openness can be distributed

Attached: intp_openness_to_experience.png (1062x1000, 76.79K)