I have a fake grindr profile where I use a handsome chad and pretend to be 100% straight and curious...

I have a fake grindr profile where I use a handsome chad and pretend to be 100% straight and curious, I message straight trannies, sweettalk them for a few days and then I tell them I want to suck their dick and bottom for them. Many go into a rage and start calling me a faggot, closeted gay and even wish death upon me

Attached: 1639007175741.png (311x384, 10.52K)

This is a well-known and documented phenomenon.
Btw, it you're cute and twinkish you could probably get a tranny to agree.

Based. Trannies btfo

I do that too. But with actual photos and not as a meme

Lmao really? They hate chaser bottoms that much?

i do the same with foid pictures on straight dating apps but tell the guys im gonna fuck them until they scream instead, they also call me a faggot for some reason

everyone does

Incredibly based

Why :(

You have to at least fake some screenshots if you're gonna larp like this.

Sigh, kids these days

Holy shit, please don't be a LARP. Post pics!

if troons want men not to beat us to death when they suddenly discover we're trans, we should really take the log out of our own eye before the mote from our brothers' when it comes to "wishing death on someone who surprised you about sexuality-related phenomena"

this is true, i'm a twink and i pretty much get the opposite of what op said, tranner try to sweettalk me for a few days before asking me to suck their dick, i'm not saying it's always the case and that kind of shit but it happened a few times

Survivor bias?

Bc they are tranners themselves

maybe? i'm just saying what happened to me, i'm not saying it's the absolute truth and that will happen to every twink

theyre annoying, trying to get people to bottom who explicity dont want to

to top* not bottom whoops

do some of us really try to force people into it? i mean, in real life, not retarded shit on this board

they pressure people or aren’t upfront about it

welp, that's weird