Would you give up your sexuality and ability to love to become a cis girl?

lets say there is a thing that can turn you into a cis girl but you lose ALL sexuality or sexual feelings and make you mentally and emotionally around 7 or 8 FOREVER. you would never be able to have a boyfriend and you would never be able to love anyone- EVER. would it be worth it to do this to become a cis girl?

Attached: A7BC19C7-4E40-4A93-B4AA-A545970563A7.jpg (714x1024, 67.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K7WvHTl_Q7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

No i like guys too much

>mentally and emotionally around 7 or 8 forever
shoo autopedophilic retard

id do it

No you dont. Youre just meta attracted.

Whats that mean?

nope! physically you are the same age just as a cis girl. i just said that to show that you would not be able to have any sexual feelings at all

You are not in to men. You are in to the idea of men. Most likley comphet.

youtu.be/K7WvHTl_Q7I

no? being a cisgirl isnt THAT special

uh it is to trans girls

>make you mentally and emotionally around 7 or 8 FOREVER
i have bpd so only the mental part of this would be new lel

maybe to agpedos lol. i can still be kind-of a woman in this life, with a functioning brain and a boyfriend who i love and will marry soon.

So if i like girls is that meta attraction too?

Bisexual and asexual trans women are not real. You just want to geel valid and less creepy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-095033_Twitter.jpg (1200x1813, 1M)

more proof that blanchard is a bullshit quak

There is no such thing as an androphilic trans woman. It is all comphet and shame.

i wont trade love for anything

Attached: 0E519141-FA27-4E48-9BD1-9DFE0B579CF0.jpg (360x640, 80.03K)

Yes the happiest time of my life was when I was around that age, being a girl on top of it would seal the deal. Discovering what sex is and that men and women are different is the worst thing that ever happened to me anyway.

I'd strongly consider doing this

>kind-of a woman
How do you tolerate being kind of something instead of being the thing in itself?