Why do so many trans women want to end up as sexual deviants and get off to being retarded whores. Its gross and stupid

Why do so many trans women want to end up as sexual deviants and get off to being retarded whores. Its gross and stupid.

Take the christian house wife pill unironically.

Attached: 275215851_3268959406763198_8543584616629191468_n.webp.jpg (1080x1350, 220.68K)

It's cause they missed out on whoring out during their youths. Couldn't get it out of their system.

Trad tranners are god sent.

What christian male would marry me? Who would respect me? My own christian mother said I'm a satanic abomination. Why wouldn't I be a masochist? Why would I have any self worth? I can't have children so what "wholesome husband uwu" would want me?

Why isn't it fucking obvious to you from the start why trannies have low self-esteem that also bleeds into their sexualities and life goals? Are you retarded?

I don’t want to be a christian housewife but I do want to be a normal woman in a happy monogamous relationship with a guy, but also have a career and double income.

We could adopt or i could fuck ur sister,get her pregnant and we could raise that kid. Idk xF

Saying that as if women only exist for sex

Thank you

I am not diagnosed with any sort of retardation, sorry. And this all sounds like a cope to not try and do anything

Respectable

... Lol

most adoption centers are run by christians. do you really think they'd let a satanic abomination have their own child?
adoptions also cost tens of thousands of dollars. most men interested in trannies are poor and will never be able to take care of a family.

Where did you get from my comment that women only exist for sex? It's just sexual exploration is a normal, healthy thing for normal people.

Tbh I never understood the appeal of the housewife fantasy. Maybe I’m just malebrained, but like, it only feels appealing to people who don’t have experience with domestic work, I think. It’s about as gruesome as a job (and far more physical than most office jobs), but without the added perk of financial independence and reduces your socialization.

It’s a hot fantasy to imagine yourself as a submissive wife, sure, but some people actually want to live as housewives and I just don’t get it.

*Winky*

Not necessarily. There's plenty of places that don't have a religious affiliation,especially on urban areas,both in America and especially in Europe. You just gotta prove you're emotionally stable and have an income. And desu youd need kinda need both for a relationship to begin with.
Or like i said,in vitro fertilization,i read it might be possible to combine the genes from 2 sperm cells and reshuffle them in order to make a new zygote with genes from 2 guys or smth. Or that thing where they harvest cells from the epithelia and fertilize it as if it was a normal ovule. There's ways.

>adoptions also cost tens of thousands of dollars. most men interested in trannies are poor and will never be able to take care of a family

I'll probably become a doctor in the near future *fingers crossed*. But before calling any shots I'd have to actually love you as a person. If i do then everything else would be taken care of

>Take the christian house wife pill unironically
In my experience, these are the biggest whores.

im a bimbo house wife moder why wouldnt i want to be sexual it’s the same life of finishing cooking when my owner gets done working and cleaning the house but i get to wear buttplugs and suck his cock

>Take the christian house wife pill unironically.
Take the anti sex pill unironically. Sex bad, volcel good :D

Attached: what16.png (578x538, 73.73K)

Kinda terrifying if true. Would mean the longer you rep, the bigger the slut you become if you troon out

Why can't someone be both
I follow Christianity, believe in god and sometimes want to be a little deviant

There's a simplicity to it that's very appealing. You're not wageslaving for some faceless corporation, you're directly contributing to your own household. You get to set your own schedule, you have unlimited sick days, and very good job security

Sex is disgusting, I will never have sex. And since I can’t procreate it will always be a sin to have sex, even if I’m married.

t. passing christian redhead

never thought about it that way
t. bimbo wife

Based and trad pilled...

Jesus, I've been a monk since my late teens. I'm going to be such a turboslut once I transition if this is true.