Why are you seducing their daughters?

Why are you seducing their daughters?

Attached: 81v0yCaVJvL.jpg (1400x2113, 426.38K)

Do terfs only care about women? Male children dont exist?

>Do terfs only care about women?
Correct.

terfs literally don't believe men or boys can be raped since "thats what the UK laws says" lol

Attached: 118104._UY411_SS411_ (1).jpg (411x411, 22.09K)

If poonmen aren’t real men than why are our frankendicks and bindy bois so cute and valid? Huh, Abigail?

because i love cunny

I am 'terf' and yes, we only care about women.

Trans women just want to exist, they are not responsible for the people they "seduce", they didn't ask for any of this, they are not performing agency on it, it is the daughters that should learn to control themselves and not act like animals

Because I am an evil saturday morning cartoon villain who worships satan and will bring about the downfall of western civilization.

Attached: tee.jpg (500x390, 48.24K)

Will you bring the downfall of eastern civilization or are we safe?

Fuck fish

i can't stop..

their daughters seduced me, officer

Why

>do feminists care about females

If it's femmes to lose this kind of woman is to lose a corn in a cornfield, it doesn't matter and there are always several hotties. Just don't seduce butches or tomboys, huh

Bump

I said being nonbinary is just a trend. I said only people with gender dysphoria should transition. I said being trans isn't something you can do for fun. but your daughter didn't listen.

Attached: 1626520274181.jpg (1400x2113, 617.83K)

That hole in the womb is pretty cheesy. Makes it seem like those kinds of people only care about women as incubators to raise more humans

that book gets worse the more you read into it

Attached: 1643089684465.png (1640x1470, 110.17K)

Greer is literally insane and everybody knows but some pretend they don't