Why can't bishits like be normal for once

Why can't bishits like be normal for once

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-213602-860.png (720x1281, 398.45K)

i thought bipedos were just a meme bros...

I'm a twink and this thing messaged me despite my bio stating very clearly that I'm a top. Like stay tf away from me

Dude looks weird like he's the type to claim to be a top and act macho but then asks you to play with his ass to get him off and meanwhile you never get anything out of it :/
>also the neighbors son thing just makes me assume he's a pedophile

I'm normal.
Well... kinda.

Majority of twink/femboy chasers are pedos. I stopped getting harassed by these freaks when I became a twunk and put my age older

what if his son is 20 or some shit? it's 2022 after all

It's pretty common for young bottoms to like older men, so I don't see the issue.

Attached: Screenshot_20220308_185724.jpg (1080x1885, 404.74K)

IM NORMAL AND TRUSTWORTHY.
THERE IS NOTHING UNUSUAL ABOUT ME OR MY BEHAVIOR.

Attached: trollface insane.jpg (1600x900, 120.6K)

yeah his bio is bait for bottoms with daddy issues who like to cuck women. thankfully i dont need to do that to get quality ass

also i wish the meme that everybody hates bi men were true but it just isn't. many fags on grindr brag about having girlfriends, even the bottoms lol

What app is this? Is that real?

>being cishet

Are you retarded

he looks so angry

What app is this?

I hate cunts who talk about wanting to fuck women on GAY apps like grindr. Like even if you are actually bisexual, why the fuck do you put that there. I bet you arent on tindr looking for pussy like 'my ex BOYFRIEND said it was the biggest he took', or 'looking for cute, sporty girls or MMF threesomes'.

I hate bishits so fucking much. They have a compulsion to be the biggest cunt stains.

?
Kinda. Is thats supposed to be a guy?

its grindr fool

Are there girls on there?

if you count trannies as girls

Yes, they come with surprise tho...

If they look like that im down

>If they look like that
the ones on grindr look more like a rugby player in a wig but they will gladly fuck your ass