REMINDER Discord EDITION

To every tranny

I will troll you until I am dead. I will never affirm your new fake identity. If you have a penis, you are a man, even if you're just a husk of a man.

I don't care that I get banned off of every platform and have lost friends for saying it, but you are a tranny, not a real woman. You disgust everyone that has a functioning brain. If you see a tranny and do not have a disgust response naturally, you are mentally defective. I remember the first time I saw a tranny as a child and I wanted to vomit. Even as a child I could recognise that you are an abomination and a twisted, crude mockery of women.

I will never relent in pointing out that you are living a lie and that you need the power of the government and massive corporations to silence the truth.

In reality wherever you go, normal people like me will judge you. We think every second about the fact that you are trying your best to pretend you're something other than a man.

God willing, we will soon recognise transexuality as a mental illness again soon. I do want to help you, but as long as you embrace your degeneracy and mental illness I must spread the truth. Thank you.

Attached: hehe xd.jpg (350x708, 38.87K)

Attached: 1645661678299.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

ok

can we be friends and play halo

Cash cows

HAHAHAHA FUCK TROONS

Attached: big pharma tranny.png (1112x2672, 662.28K)

I didn't read any of that but good for you or sorry that happened xx

Nein

Attached: troonwife.jpg (517x547, 103.73K)

>nooo you can’t just be gay and dress like a stereotypical woman I don’t like that it’s weird

Attached: 13A77134-D214-421B-997C-FD4306FEC7BE.png (1731x3000, 1.62M)

I just want to let you know the truth, who cares more about you, me that is showing you the light, or your own delusions harming your body through self mutilation?

Attached: reality troon.jpg (1024x778, 91.8K)

I am certain that I am much better at caring for myself than a sweaty 4channer but thank you for your concern

Who hurt you?

Troon identified.

Attached: troon hunter.jpg (798x1119, 223.5K)

what games do u play

>"hahaha i am owning everyone
>no one reads

weird

okay why would i care what you think of me tho... you seem like a very aggressive and annoying person that i wouldn't wanna hang out with

Where the fuck is the jannie.

Friendly reminder none of you is or will be a woman.

Attached: Clown World Kikes.jpg (1024x727, 143.9K)

thanks im ftm

ok

we'll be here in about a year when you realise your cringe crusade was just a phase of repression xxx

Lmao @ the troon cope & seethe ITT

this really is it isnt it? my repression phase wasnt really hostile at all but i felt some weird mix of subconscious fascination and a bit of revulsion at trans stuff in general before i finally accepted. i wonder if all these deranged posters are going through a similar thing