Bigender/genderfluid anons?

Do any of you publicly identify as bigender/genderfluid in your day to day life? Do people accept you and treat you well?
I’m something like that, but just choose to tell people I’m a trans woman because I feel like it’s easier and more accepted. It just feels like I’m living a lie though

Attached: 57FE6646-B6E9-429A-B77D-840DCBB8BDB0.jpg (640x640, 43.52K)

Bigender? Sounds like a poon things.

>DOOD, ur gender is like, what products you buy and what brands you wear

Attached: 1590943839648s.jpg (119x125, 2.22K)

bitch im just a MTF with AAP boywife characteristic what's with all that gender shit lmao

>DOOD, ur gender is like, stereotypes
every tranny ever

Idk I’m just like, not a woman and I don’t rly have a desire to be one? I don’t rly want to be a man either tho, and I like being androgynous but sometimes I’ll present very femme just cause I’m pretty and like how I look when I do. Also cause people are extra nice and I get lots of attention when I present femme. Either way, I’m not a woman lol.

this is why transgenders aren't valid
only transsexuals

alot of my friends say im a honorary cis woman and foid brained so i go with that. im a rare cis woman with penis

Attached: Chapayev.(Azur.Lane).full.3355641.jpg (1378x2300, 1.92M)

you are a woman, stop coping

I’m not I’ve literally never felt like one and was gaslit into thinking it’s a cope. It’s not. I’m just not a woman nor do I really care if I am or not

we are all faggots, stick together

I changed my pronouns to they/them at work but I didn't make any announcements about it or anything. People noticed, most respect my pronouns without issue and just carried on as normal.

I'm not really genderfluid though. It's just a cope for not passing (yet).

putting on a dress vs a suit doesn't affect your gender, if you believe that you are mentally ill
self id is cope, you are what others call you

>stick together
i dont see even see hons as the same species as me

Attached: 69742579_p0.jpg (526x555, 65.76K)

SO TRUE. Great post!!! You look stunning today darling!!!

i think labels are fuckin gay but i suppose i’m something similar to that.

but i was born a foid so i’m forever a foid desu

Attached: 47A25E8A-FD2C-411A-8AF9-122BD1784534.png (783x1156, 304.55K)

suck my fluids genderfluids

Not publically only privately, not even sure if genderfluid is the right term if its just in the context of fantasies but I feel more than juat gender non-comforming idk

>t. genderfluid and AGP

Yeah same, Blanchard was kind of right when he said agps and aaps/ahes were inherently genderfluid

yeah and its awesome

>alot of my friends say im a honorary cis woman and foid brained so i go with that. im a rare cis woman with penis
lol

I don't get it