Im a male with a sissy fetish that is purely sexual...

Im a male with a sissy fetish that is purely sexual. I dont have a desire to live like a women like trans it is just the thing that gets me the most horny. I crush on girls however.

Will 'exploring' this fetish (ie having sex with a male as a sissy) have serious psychological consequences?

Attached: 5f78614ad114e (1).gif (347x640, 1.83M)

get ready for HIV

also shut up aux fags ! i don't like your music be quiet

Varies, plenty of guys are into sissy stuff as part of a humiliation kink rather than a gender thing.
If the idea of dressing up and having a guy lock you in chastity and fuck you is all you're interested in, I'd say you're just into humiliation not actually trans.

yes its purely about humiliation

Will acting out such fantasies result in harm for my mind?

>Will acting out such fantasies result in harm for my mind?
Depends on your mental fortitude but you're essentially exposing yourself to an extremely traumatic event since your main identity is a cis straight male. Do you think you can keep that identity intact in a healthy way after getting pounded while dressed as a girl? For every well adjusted childhood trauma survivor theres plenty more than were completely fucked up for life. You are basically exposing yourself to a similar traumatic event by making yourself as vulnerable as possible.

based you do you and don’t mind others

yes thats true..

what would the realistic scenario be after such event? I dont know why this fetish developed (maybe trauma in itself?) but it is very strong and Im in a limbo between dealing with the urges and not having a sexually satisfied life

I have explored this "fetish" thoroughly and if anything it has helped me know more about myself and the world around me...but it was always just a sexy secret for me and only part of sexuality not all of it...still live a "normal" life with GFs etc...

please tell me more about the impact it had (esp after your first experience) on your psyche?

>esp after your first experience

be more specific - first time wearing panties? or fucking myself in the ass or having sex with a man ? I've been mildy agp since I was 7 or 8...I explored it sexually with men cuz I am a horny bastard and sort of a cope for when I couldnt get a woman....but I have strong ego and never really had any shame or post orgasm regret if thats what you mean...never thought it mean I was gay or anything because I was/am totally girl crazy and chase them much more than I do sex with men...but men are so easy so that doesnt help lol.

>be more specific - first time wearing panties? or fucking myself in the ass or

>having sex with a man ?
this one

not sure what you are looking for but I am a bit of a hypersexual slut so basically they were just fun sexcapades without much baggage...

first adult cock (sucked off a friend when I was 14) was when some old man cruised me in a park when I was in college. Showed my his big cock and I followed him into the woods like a puppy. whole thing was over over in 5 minutes. wasnt super AGP as I wasnt in panties or anything but flet like a bitch and went home and fapped for days lol.

First time expressing my AGP with a man was another older man who wanted me in lingerie...I went over dressed for him, he tossed me around on his bed for a couple of hours...I went home spent yet sated....and no big exestential angst just naughty fun.

I was like OP when I was 14-16, now I'm 25 and I am trooning out.

My only and derpest regret in life is that I repressed these feelings because I thought they were wrong and because of that I started to transition after my 20s. If only I had explored my sexuality with more honesty I would have started sooner, thus be happier with myself.

Don't do the same mistake I did, satisfy your urges asap and think a lot about yourself and what you want to be, otherwise you might end up unhappy and too old to explore freely your sexuality

youre 25 shut the fuck up

I am 25 but also full of male hair like a freaking gorilla, if that makes you better visualize why starting hrt before the end of puberty would have made my situation better. Before 19 years old I had no facial hair whatsoever now I can't girlmode until laser is over

Probably not. Whether AGP progresses to gender dysphoria seems to be independent of whether the person indulges it. Some people engage in AGP cooming all the time and never get dysphoric, others never indulge it and dysphoria still arives.

dont do it user, your fetish has a lot to do with castration anxiety and its a way to "alleviate" a non processed psychosexual trauma. Try to see a therapist and talk about it

Attached: 1638231200245.jpg (960x540, 104.13K)

Makes sense when you consider it a sexual orientation

Not indulging it makes as little sense as not indulging my heterosexual fantasies desu, its just a part of me

Attached: 1643482476559.jpg (8514x5485, 2.24M)

ty fren

Necroing this to say: fucking hell stop spamming this ugly faggot
EVERYWHERE