I'm relatively straight-passing, and my life would be infinitely easier if i just never came out

I'm relatively straight-passing, and my life would be infinitely easier if i just never came out.
my friends, family, and the surrounding community in which i live are pretty homophobic and i just know that it'd be hell if i were to ever come clean to them.
i spend the better part of each day disgusted with myself and hoping i just die in my sleep or something
my every waking moment is saturated with loneliness and it hurts more than any real physical pain i can remember
do you have any advice for this or something, i don't know what to do

Attached: me when the when.jpg (477x578, 56.19K)

rep and die

donjt listen to you could transition instead of coming out as gay

(You)

Find a "roommate"

troon and live

rep and live

nvm, forgot i hate this fucking website
hope you all have a nice one

Yikes!

Kill them all, OP, they deserve to suffer

AHAHAHAHAH
have nice day user:3

Being in a transphobic/homophobic environment is some of the worst shit, and I'd be a hypocrite if I told you to just bite the bullet and transition. But yeah, if you want to be happy you should stop repping and just transition, better than offing yourself probably. Are you financially independent? Can you move somewhere better for you?

drink holy water to cure

>transition
He is not a tranny

Being in a transphobic/homophobic environment is some of the worst shit, and I'd be a hypocrite if I told you to just bite the bullet and transition. But yeah, if you want to be happy you should stop repping and just transition, better than offing yourself probably. Are you financially independent? Can you move somewhere better for you?

live like one of those old Victorian era couples who told everyone they were cousins lol

i have a job, but still live with my parents. i'm mainly prevented from leaving because i have to pay off medical debt from the last time i tried to off myself, and also i keep getting denied on rental applications.
i turn 19 next friday btw, it's not like i have any bootstraps to pull myself up by here

Damn, that sucks so much. I think this whole situation will be much better once you're not financially reliant on your bigoted parents, do not give up hope.

They probably know your gay. Every “straight passing” gay dude ive met always seemed to have gay mannerisms

here is what I did:
>step 1. apply to some crappy bullshit college, I mean a real pos public university that will accept you no matter what, but make sure it's in a city you want to live in
>step 2. take out a loan, no one would give me money to move but they throw around college loans like candy because you can't get out of them (this is the US)
>step 3. Use the money to move into the dorm, never go to class, find a job instead
>step 4. quit the university, work your job and just forebear/defer the loans until you die of old age
Keep in mind this was 12 years ago, so a lot might have changed by now, but me, my brother and sister all did this. We still have college loans but we're all so poor the government can't do anything about it lol. At least we're not living in that hell hole any more.

but what if i don't want to be in debt until i die?