Fantasy central

Doesn't matter if they're AGP boymoderish or anything in between. As long as your fantasies are detailed and nice, post them!

I'll start with one I last last night:

>have friend over
>we're sitting on the couch watching anime. I have a blanket wrapped around my body like I usually do
>he makes fun of me for always being cold. I pout and tell him to shush
>at some point he says he changed his mind and that we should share the blankie
>he reaches for it but i pull it back. "You missed your chance piss off"
>sassymode activated. Sticking tongue out and acting smug
>he tries to pull on the blanket again but i don't let him and move further away
>"ok fine i don't need it" he says while still moving closer to me
>...
>literally pulls my whole body towards him so i'm resting against him
>i pout a little but inside i'm rly happy. He takes the opportunity to wrap himself in the blanket too
>we cuddle for a while till i "accidentally" put my hand somewhere questionable
>he gives me the look
>we might or might not have done lewd stuff

Cut out the horny part bc i'm not sure i want this to be a hornygen type thing but feel free to post that type of thing if you wish

Attached: 1646106682922.jpg (700x823, 55.63K)

The entire world starts behaving cooperatively instead of competitively. We ditch our tribalist tendencies and focus on increasing the minimal quality of life for all humans, as opposed to being so worried about the quality of life for those that already own half the world. We allow for a broader economic testbed with which to find a more perfect system, instead of blindly restricting and psychotically enforcing the systems preferred by those that are in charge, and benefit the most from their continuance.

Yeah

Fantasy? Yah ok so there's this dragon called Smaug and this hobbit called Bilbo wait wait ok so Hobbits are like very short people anyways there's also this wizard named Gandalf and so this dragon right? It stole the gold from a bunch of dwarves and ok ok so a dwarf is like a person with a big heard that like rocks ok and so the wizard and the dwarves get Bilbo to be their thief right?

>minding my own business in the living room
>suddenly a puff of magic smoke surrounds me and im in a diaper and a onesie
>my bf picks me up by the waist
>he puts a paci in my mouth and cradles me
>i give him a big hug because I feel safe

Cute

just a standard boymoder fantasy
>work in an office, your typical business setting.
>still in the closet but well into HRT.
>talk with some coworkers by the break room, just typical stuff.
>one looks me in the eyes, “ you look different lately, user.”
>” oh, in a bad way?”
>he smiles, “ nah, not at all. you just look happier. younger. that kind of thing.”
>a female coworker steps in, “ you really do look different user! your skin looks so clear! are you doing something with it?”
>coworkers obsess over it a little bit, praising my appearance as of late.
>time passes, i get off break and get back to work. turning in a report to my boss, he calls out to me before i exist his office.
>” you know, the others are right user, you’ve really changed lately.”
>try and excuse it, just a new morning routine and stuff.
>he smiles, “ well, maybe it’s just me. i could’ve sworn those were women’s pants for a moment there.”
>he walks past me, grabbing my ass for a moment and sliding his finger up my spine for a moment, making me shiver.
>it 100% gets horny after this, but this isn’t hornygen.

very nice! i love the whole "i wanna be found out" theme. I might have some like that..

>take pictures of myself in lingerie, thigh highs, chokers, makeup, high heels, all that fancy sexy stuff
>people pay money to see it

Oh how I long for the zero effort easy life of attractive girls

Attached: FB_IMG_1636726413603.jpg (720x479, 30.43K)

yeah. maybe i just want to be caught, in a weird way. i want people to think i’m feminine enough, maybe even too feminine to be a guy.

Not gonna greentext but I just want a QT twinkhon transbian gf, I want to be cuddled up to her watching dumb shit on netflix, talking and laughing about our stupid crazy ass tranner brainworms. I want to rant about all the types of hon I am and for her to kiss me and tell me I'm still a beautiful girl and then lose my breath and rest my head on her shoulder and make out with her and wake up together spooning after a passionate evening.

i have a lot of really cringie power fantasies about becoming a tranny homebrew hrt mafia boss or something and being quite dangerous and scary but then i have a cute transbian gf and i'm always really soft and reassuring to her and protective and she's intimidated at first but succumbs to me and trusts me. i really want to be someone's confident dream gf, like i'll seem attractive and inaccessable to them but then i kiss them out of nowhere and make them really happy and stuff. in reality i'm not any good at being dominant, i guess this stuff is just a reflection of my frustration at feeling weak and powerless and being treated like a child a lot so i want to be in the opposite position to that. small man syndrome but as a tranny.

idk about cute but I *am* kind of a twinkhon, you know...

>be me, on-and-off hrt amab, 16
>kinda attractive i guess, never had a gf tho
>public high school
>on the tennis team (decent player)
>some new kid (Victor) joins after transfering in
>decent as well
>Only wears hoodies and jeans
>kinda odd but its spring
>we end up getting paired together (i play doubles but my partner got cancer and dropped out)
>varsity 1 doubles
>Victor and i get along
>Victor and coach dont
(So for context our team has 2 coaches, an old man and a younger guy)
>young guy is inexperianced
>old man hates Victor with a passion
>Probably bc of how Victor dresses
>even as spring starts to end Victor still wears hoodies
>maybe he's a boymoder (lol)?
>but he does skip hoodies sometimes
>wears long sleeves instead
>guess he's just shy

>one day at practice victor and i are chatting
>goofing off a little
>old man gets super pissed
>stomps over and starts yelling at us, calling us worthless losers
>us
>more like just victor
>can tell victor is hurt since he does try very hard in spite of everything
>coach notices, shouts at victor to man the fuck up
>victor winces
>coach presses on, tells victor to take that stupid hoodie off or he's off the team
>now, for reference, victor is only playing to make his parents happy
>hes not abused as far as i can tell, but he seems somewhat desperate to please them
>can tell that he's torn
>slowly starts to pull off his hoodie thougg
>alright, thats enough
>grab victor and hold his arms down
>tell the coach he cant make his players strip for him by threatening to cut them
>purposfuly misleading but correct since we dont have a uniform and its a no cut sport
>tell coach if he keeps this up i'll quit
>now, other than me and victor, theres only two other good players on the team
>me quiting would cripple the team
>young coach finally notices and comes over
>manages to difuse the situation
>victor is super stressed afterwards
>normally he bikes home (hes told me its about 10 minutes uphill)
>offer to drive him

1/?

Attached: 649C4933-DD5A-4050-B548-3DC99A676E71.jpg (1676x2048, 365.61K)

>

I've been thinking about holding my partner with their head on my chest while watching a rainstorm outside
That and also seeing him irl for the first time next month!

>cont

ok imma post one that i used to have before getting on hormones altho i think it's kind of *very* AGP. Still gets me very giddy every time i think of it.

>be in friend's house chilling and playing games
>everyone is excited about chess for whatever reason. We even make a mini tournament
>i'm vs my friend. Someone saw a trap video on their phone and now they're talking about traps
>They suggest that whoever loses has to dress up in a victorian style lolita dress to a convention we're going to. Headress and everything. Neither of us want to seem cowardly so we accept
>game's even but now i have extra motivation to win (i wanna avoid the embarrassment)
>i do my best but my friend wins. He's smarter
>the girls pick out my outfit. They think i could pass very well so they say they'll work on me
>we hang out so they can do my makeup, take measurement, try on other stuff, etc...
>Day of the con arrives and i have to be there early for them to get me ready
>they do my makeup, get me in the dress, put all the nice accessories on me
>after a while they say i'm ready and i show myself to the guys. They all stare me up and down and are amazed at how much i actually look like a girl
>one of them says i kind of look like a doll
>very very embarrassed about it but have to go through with it
>we get to i get complimented on my cosplay a lot. Many people want to take pictures
>cute, tall boy starts talking me up. Instinctually talk femininely and make feminine gestures
>"i'm just doing it to play my role, it's all fiction!"
>after we've been talking for a while he says he wants to go somewhere and that i should come, pulls me by the hand and leads me away from my group
>he leads me away from the convention and into some offices
>there's no one there and they all empty
>we go into one and he locks the door
>**we go crazy**
>after we're done realize this has been the best day of my life. And it's not even finished yet
>go back into the con with messy hair and a big smile.

i really like this, more perhaps?

>all my fantasies involve two things:
>me wearing a red skirt and I wont have the time to take it off
>sex in a public space: party's toilet; park; building's roof...

>so you have this roommate
>she's... weird, to put it lightly
>tall and lanky, pale with long dark hair that waves every which way and wafts scents of lavender and coconut
>tired looking eyes that sport a gaze which could probably pierce through an iron wall
>she has this nervous demeanor about her. It's like she gets really embarrassed and nervous anytime you pick up on any signal she didn't meticulously craft before putting out
>she's the most isolative people you've ever met
>you wonder what her friends are like, and worry that maybe she doesn't have any
>she's never been one for talking, always seeming to watch people from afar rather than experience them up close
>as far as you know, you're the only person she regularly talks to in person
>she definitely seems comfortable with you
>maybe a little too comfortable?
>you feel kind of guilty when you have to leave her at home alone
>like you're leaving a hapless little puppy behind, all by itself
>sometimes you'll notice her staring at you through the window as you drive off, with that piercing gaze of hers
>but you have to live your life, too
>you bring friends over sometimes, and try to introduce her to your friends
>she never seems interested, though
>if anything, she seems a bit upset at the proposition
>oh well, you tried
>recently, you've been noticing that things are slightly...
>off
>you'll return home from a night with friends, and find little changes that make you question yourself
>"did I make my bed before I left?"
>"I could have sworn I left my door shut..."
>"Why's my dresser drawer open?"
>it starts off small, as these things usually do
>but eventually you start noticing bigger things when you return home
>articles of your clothing start disappearing
>particularly underwear and socks
>you start recognizing a familiar aroma in your room
>lavender and coconut
>you don't want to start jumping to any conclusions
>you ask your roommate about it, and get her usual brand of nervous vagueness
(1/?)

Attached: fuwa.gif (500x281, 1.72M)

>what's worse than when your items disappear, though, is when they return
>neatly folded, cleaned and placed intentionally in seemingly random places
>a neatly folded pair of socks on top of the microwave, a fresh pair of underwear tucked under the door of your room
>you're thoroughly creeped out, but you really don't want to come out guns blazing on your roommate
>she's like this delicate little thing that you feel might just shatter if confronted with such accusations
>your favorite shirt seems to disappear from the laundry one day
>you look everywhere, but you just can't find it
>you don't bother asking your roommate, and just try to put it out of your mind because you've got plans that day
>you're having some friends over
>all of you are drinking and having fun, while roommate is locked away in her cave as usual
>you glance at her door, and notice to your surprise that it's open, slightly
>a cold feeling washes over you
>she's... standing at her door, watching
>staring, to put it better. Straight at you
>normally you pity her, but at this moment you feel like a deer in headlights
>your friends ask what's wrong, and before they can look over to see her door has been gently shut
>as the night goes on, your friends leave one by one
>eventually it's just you, walking your last friend of the night out to his car
>you dread returning to that home, as you climb the steps of your front porch
>you let out a sigh of relief, when you re-enter and find no sign of your roommate
>you quickly make your way back to your room, before you notice something that makes your blood run cold
>on your bed, neatly folded, is your favorite shirt
>you'd just been in your room before you walked your last friend out for the night
>someone was in here while you were outside
>and you know exactly who it was
>because of the familiar scent of lavender and coconut
(2/?)

Attached: umwat.jpg (400x400, 21.04K)