>mtf
>sorta boymoding but not really idk anymore
>at work with coworker
>abruptly when alone coworker asks me if I'm trans
>just answer honestly
>tell her yes
>"wow user I always sorta knew you were ftm :)"

Attached: cryin.jpg (400x400, 17.32K)

She thought you are a non-passing pooner because you look like a girl in boy's clothes.

isn't that a good think, your coworker thinks you're a natal female?

That's too good
Now just say you're detransitioning

I hope this is the case but I'm not sure desu. I feel like cis women should be able to spot an amab.
I guess it's a good thing, yeah. Just weird.
>Now just say you're detransitioning
No. Lying like that will dig you into a hole. I'd rather just not do that and be somewhat honest.

fuckkk you were stealth, now just say you want to detrans and you fix it

>stealth
Yeah no. I'm definitely not stealth. I'm amab to anyone who pays attention.
>detrans
I'd rather not lie, especially about something that big to someone who already knows I'm a trannoid.

>I'm amab to anyone who pays attention.
Brainworms

i genuinely cannot tell if that’s a compliment or not, in a fucked up way. maybe just bring it up again and say you were a little surprised so you didn’t correct her? unless you already did. if you’re that convinced it’s a bad thing maybe just say you’re ugly.

>I'm amab to anyone who pays attention
what does that even mean?

>to anyone who pays attention
most people don't pay attention to dogSHIT, they just do the bare minimum at their job and then stare vapidly at reddit/tumblr/facebook and fox news on the television and then go do the bare minimum at their job again

if you pass to people who aren't paying attention that's good enough

Yeah. I have really bad brainworms, but I don't think I'm wrong about this desu.
>just bring it up again and say you were a little surprised so you didn’t correct her?
I'll be doing basically this, yeah. I haven't said anything and almost immediately moved on and didn't mention it back to her. I'm awkward in general and especially about trans stuff.
It means I'm pretty clearly amab if someone knows what a man looks like.
I wasn't even trying to pass or anything. I don't understand how someone could think I'm afab, even in passing.

>i wasn't even trying to pass
you're on estrogen, and the effects of estrogen are precisely what the subconscious mind looks for in gendering someone female

post a selfie bdd faggot

Fine. Here you go.
Ehhh. Maybe. I'm not sure I believe that 100%, but you are at least partially right, I suppose.

Attached: selfie.jpg (2107x3161, 653.3K)

relatable. i get asked for tampons sometimes (fem-boymoder) and it's always so awk. every time i want to actually die

>(fem-boymoder)
Based.

That does sound really awkward, though. Thankfully I haven't gotten asked for anything like that.

living the dream OP
how old are you? how long on HRT?

i usually just pretend not to know what they're talking abt
once they hear my awful teenager-sounding untrained voice it v quickly is over lol

I'm 23, 14 months hrt now.
>living the dream
Speak for yourself lmao.

>once they hear my awful teenager-sounding untrained voice it v quickly is over lol
Iktf. I have an ugly male faggot voice and my accent only makes it worse. I'm back to working on voice training, but fuck it's suffering.