What happens if i smoke cigarettes while on hrt?

What happens if i smoke cigarettes while on hrt?
Doc warned against it but i wasn't listening i was in shock

Attached: FNA2GkZUUAUh2z2.jpeg.jpg (828x622, 78K)

It makes your drugs not work as well and messes with your feminization and it makes you stinky.

exponentially increases risk of blood clots especially with any family history
it goes it goes it goes it goes

nicotine actively reduces circulating estrogen levels and gives you pseudo-menopause

dunno ive heard something about estrogen+nicotine=less estrogen or less absorption of estrogen or something bad with estrogen not sure if true or not am not smart.

Thanks yal for quick response this has to convince me to stop

NICOTIIIIIIIINE, HYUH!

nicotine inhibits aromatase, which means a lot less of your testosterone is being converted to E

good for you :)

cigarettes is dg girls
vape is dg girls

i was still smoking the first few months of hrt until i found out it was really bad, did i permanently fuck myself over or do i still have hope of getting normal feminization after quitting :/

>did i permanently fuck myself over or
>the first few months
not sure how to tell you this but if you're not getting your E levels tested to confirm this yourself that's unspeakably more irresponsible than smoking whatsoever, let alone being on a medication for several months that you intend to be on FOR YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE and not knowing basic information about it like this. like seriously read over that, have a think about how fucking objectively irresponsible and lazy you are being and put in the bare minimum effort to research this

i dont have access to blood tests my family is controlling and doesnt let me go outside cus of covid lol.

cool, so in that situation it's definitely safe to say you have all the free time in the world to answer this question yourself literal months ago you should definitely not be mentally deflecting the fact that you need to educate yourself on the lifechanging shit you're putting in your body

>did i permanently fuck myself over
no, it barely affected anything, don't worry
lmao based

I thought cigarettes only affected oral medicine and not injections? It better be like that cause I was about to start smoking lol

Real question can you smoke crack on hrt???

both death grips and cigarettes are bad for you. Cigarettes will fuck your skin and lungs up.

yes crack enhances estrogen effects

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 93.55K)

there was a trip here who had SRS in chonburi around same time as me who smoked tons of ciggies after her surgery
she was kind of a hon tho with a deep ass smoker voice
do not recommend

Smoking really fucks you up even without medication. It releases many toxic substances that are extremely difficult to get rid of. It sticks to the walls, it sticks to your lungs, it can directly cause problems like cancer. It stinks bad and people cough because it activates pain receptors that detect deadly substances which activates an automatic reflex to expel the substance. There is also a reason people that smoke look like ghouls as they age.