Dude, like, masculinity is super oppressive and like super toxic and kinda a shitty construct, my guy... As a dude...

Dude, like, masculinity is super oppressive and like super toxic and kinda a shitty construct, my guy... As a dude, I'm like reclaiming my own masculinity and just like being hella vulnerable while acknowledging that taking up space in a masculine body can hurt and like silence women and femmes, dude, and I just don't wanna be caught up in the prison of cis masculinity, so I'm just openly transmasc for others' safety and comfort. Like, it's okay to be weak and fat my man, just live life for comfort and protect trans women. Do better.

Attached: 1646139182308.jpg (727x969, 88.42K)

*dood
Also boring post. Do better.

unironically based

same dood

Attached: 1637592564454.webm (504x896, 2.73M)

>me
>went on a date with this guy
>turns out he's a dood
>mfw when j cups

Attached: Who's the retard now.jpg (327x344, 15.28K)

actual fucking word salad

>it's okay to be weak and fat my man
i need a weak fat top to put me in my place
i'm muscular, succesful and motivated

Attached: waywt-FHmGfSx7b7.jpg (1080x1349, 239.95K)

He looks like this chick i know who says she's ftm and hasn't transitioned yet because she knows she's not gonna pass and is afraid what her family will think kek

first time ive ever been effected by the "why did u ruin yourself" looking at transguys

actually made me consider sui 8/10

Literally me

glad shes happy ig but what a waste she was so hot

Kek have fun pooner

wao dood you stole my post..

literally biden

Why do people like this exist. I genuinely am unable to understand the mindset of someone like this.

tumblr brainwashed them and now they are in like a cult state of mind

imagine if we stopped using the words masc, fem and lived free of those stereotypes. Everyone gets to act the way they want without having to tell anyone about it
these people would mass suicide

If we lived free of stereotypes we'd probably have more pooners

I was on tumblr when I was younger and I didn’t turn out a degenerative pooner.
I’m a self hating repper instead

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It's not like I can credit an anonymous poster.

you can make your own original content lil poon. i believe in you.

Attached: 1628798548665.jpg (873x1200, 154.16K)

Masculinity is necessary because strength is necessary

Look at Ukraine, the only reason it's lasted more than a single day is because a bunch of "toxic" traditionally masculine men live there, what use are you to anyone when the wolves are at the door

The weak live peaceful lives only by the grace of the strong, strength is the primitive barbaric bedrock upon which civilisation is built, without it it will be washed away by the first wave

Who are you talking to?

>posting a serious take on a pooner shitpost
Insane levels of tism

Attached: 1627541034265.png (1127x963, 922.8K)