Why do people want to be HSTS again? I'd much rather age into a cool synth grandma than an expired bimbo

Why do people want to be HSTS again? I'd much rather age into a cool synth grandma than an expired bimbo.

Attached: hsts vs agp aging.png (1007x523, 610.89K)

These are poor examples of their respective typologies and you know it

user, it's almost as if the typology is garbage

wait HSTS as opposed to what? also isn't HSTS just being a straight girl, that's pretty normal right?

It's just a thread done in bad faith, not even the first time OP (pic related) makes it.

Attached: 33.png (500x460, 290.14K)

Wendy is very HSTS and I'd rather take the plasticpill thanks, everyone gets ugly when they're old so if I get the chance while I'm young I'd rather sculpt myself like the bodywork of a cool sportscar than look normal

Attached: 1646300316010.png (1413x1080, 650.1K)

>HSTS as opposed to what?
AGP, duh.

> Wendy is very HSTS
> male hobbies and career
Wow it’s like the HSTS/AGP division is bullshit and doesn’t work

giwtwm

>dated a girl
>manmoded
>HSTS
Lol

based thread

no it's not, HSTSs are gay men, they're not women. of course they look like shit when they age

hsts and agp aren't real category, go outside
also stop making this thread every few days schizo

If HSTSs aren't women, AGPs aren't eihter. Both groups are biological men who will age as men, going by your logic.

Attached: agp vs hsts.jpg (1258x601, 80.84K)

i dont get it

that's a poona

You know you can argue that way. The difference is hsts are not driven to become women. They usually don't choose to become trans because they can't be genetic women. It doesn't make any sense two most first world hsts to undergo a transition that doesn't really change your genetic sex. Most people like me adjust to being male homosexuals

Explain please? I don't get it.

>0 reverse search results

Where did you get this photo of me?