Let's be honest though, he deserved it

let's be honest though, he deserved it.

Attached: dc99l58-93a433c0-ce6f-4e1f-bf6f-a76e7164e493.jpg (500x500, 142.18K)

no meme here, that's just fucked up.

I had a dream that he died and when I woke up I read on here that he died.

I am literally 100% convinced that I cursed him and that Chris Inglefield is next.

who is

who bitch this is?

Bart "the Butcher" van de Ven

>Bart "the Butcher" van de Ven
Holy shit on Reddit they're saying a crazed troon with botched surgery took him out and they're frantically trying to cover it up.

Trannies are too passive to do something like this, he probably just took a drug overdose

>Trannies are too passive to do something like this

Are you high? Half of Antifa is hyper-aggressive AGP austictic trannies.

Attached: antifa trans v2.jpg (669x669, 73K)

Agps aren't really trans, they're just austustic coomers

>Agps aren't really trans, they're just austustic coomers
Of course, but that doesn't change the fact they make up more than half* of this doc's patients.

*More than half because 99% of them are masculine beasts who need futuristic super surgery while cute little HSTS's often need very little.

What a world we live in.

Has there been an obituary?

Link?

Inglefield ends up with the same double-chin thing as Bart with some of his chin reductions, what is that and how do I avoid it?

That thing is from actually doing a major jaw reduction.
Like if enough bone is removed skin can't adapt fully so some will remain giving the appearance of a double chin.
If you, like me, need massive work expect to do a lower face lift after a year or so. If you don't have a massive jaw and are young you might not need it.

I figured that if I get jaw work I'd need a facelift after it heals, but why do so many trans women I've seen who get FFS seem to be stuck with that permanently if it's fixable simply with a lower face lift? I've seen people who still have it ~5 years after FFS.

There will be other damage in ligaments and so on but those are the same for all ffs surgeons
The more bone is removed it'll become more visible, still, most of the double chin problem is simply skin. Don't know if most tranners do facelifts afterwards, it's kinda expensive and many have to take loans for their ffs?

>stuck with that permanently if it's fixable simply with a lower face lift
Because they don't get one?
>why?
Because other surgeries usually take priority

bleak, I need a lot removed

Link to the thread?

Don't be such a fatass