Why do trannys get mad if you hide the relationship?

Its super embarassing to tell your friends and family you date a troon.Its also very awkward to go out with a tranny in public, especially if she doesnt fully pass.

Yet trannys will get mad at you for keeping yourself safe by hiding the relationship

Honestly dating trannys seems like more trouble than its worth if you have to broadcast to the world your relationship in order to validate her feelings

Attached: images - 2022-02-22T213457.650.jpg (519x591, 23.63K)

I feel like this is a retarded question, people in general don't want to feel as though they're something to be ashamed of (and by extension something that must be hidden).
I personally wouldn't want to date a trans person, but if you're going to do it then you'll have to accept being embarrassed. perhaps if you do feel that embarrassment, then you'd best not enter into that relationship. you'll likely just hurt them/yourself

Attached: 1643869390175.jpg (819x1024, 92.39K)

Do you hide your relationships with normal women?
I’m pretty sure trans women just want to be treated like regular women

If you don't want to be with her, don't be with her. It's that simple.

Imo with trannies, it's acceptable to hide it. After all, what guy wants to tell their family they're attracted to a guy in a dress?

I'm gay, not trans, but this reminds me why I would never date a closet case. I want a man who's proud to be with me.

You’ll have to be public to your family about the relationship sometime or else you would seem like a partner whose not very trustworthy and doesn't see the relationship as a long term thing.... especially if your’re first world

Attached: A214A6D3-72A7-4B14-976D-665FCD6A2F21.jpg (603x387, 54.31K)

>Its super embarassing to tell your friends and family you date a troon.
Yeah, if you’re a spineless faggot, or a child who still lives with your parents.

>Its also very awkward to go out with a tranny in public, especially if she doesnt fully pass.
Why would I care what some retarded random thinks of me and my partner lol.

Horrible bait but I felt like replying. Here’s your (You).

This.People will never get it

Of course not,but they are normal woman not trannys so there is no need to hide it

I want to be with her,I juest dont want my family and friends to know it

Imagine needing validation from other people about people you date kek. Don't worry, trans women won't date you anyway.

Then you don't want to be with her. Don't lie to yourself and don't lie to her. If you don't want your family and friends to know about her, you don't want to be with her at all.

Yeah,eventually I have no problem to go public when she manages to fully passes

Larp

>Imagine needing validation from other people

You just described 99% of trannys

who cares what a bunch of boomers think

a better way of putting it is perhaps 'then you don't get to be with her'.
you can't have your cake and eat it too

The best life a tranny can live is: don't date (you'll ruin someone's life), don't interact with people unless you need to (you're a freak after all), and don't even get near kids, you'll infect them with whatever the fuck you freaks have.

>Yet trannys will get mad at you for keeping yourself safe by hiding the relationship
Idk I wouldn't date unless I pass

This is my everyday thought processes unironically.

seeing this dog makes me so happy every time i see him it fills me with joy i love him so much he's so amazing please post more dog images

Attached: puppetmaster.png (640x640, 718.65K)

>Of course not,but they are normal woman not trannys so there is no need to hide it
Don’t date trans women if you don’t want to treat them like regular women

unfortunately, I don't have any more shibas saved. I have this dog, but it's not more of a reaction image

Attached: dogsmile.png (722x681, 563.58K)

i try my best to do that user i have been skippping school for almost a week straight now :D

I really hope others do follow your example. I myself do this as well.