You can threaten a cis women and get in shit

You can threaten a cis women and get in shit.
You can threaten a trans women and
the police wont' care.
>t. threatened a cis women earlier and took it back.
>rip

Attached: 1589663591301.png (315x238, 68.58K)

Because males including tranners are more likely both to make and to back up their threats.
You behaved like a violent moid to a real woman and got treated like one, you can't honestly think this is unfair.
You shouldn't be threatening other males including transwomen either, but if you did they would have more of a chance physically stopping you than a woman would. It's no wonder police care more about women - they're more vulnerable.

If they're that pathetic and weak that they need to coddled like that then feminists need to shut the fuck up

I backpedalled right away realize the police would care that I threatened a cis women.
This realization sucks dick. But makes me glad at the same time.
Fuking hate trans women.

Women are physically weaker than men to the extent that almost all men could win a fight against almost all women. If any 'feminist' argues about this she's a retarded libfag who doesn't know what she's talking about, just like you parading your own ignorance on Any Forums.com
That's kinda fucked up dude, transwomen are indeed pretty crappy but you shouldn't be pointlessly aggressive to them just because you can get away with it. If you dumbass males were less violent to each other you'd be happier.

Women are privileged and society treats amab like shit and if a trans women does not pass
they get treated like men.
Women deserved to be stabbed up or raped, I'd gladly stab women but I'd go to jail.
Trans people treat me like shit and deserve whatever's coming for em.
I could stab a tranny in the face and nobody would care!

All feminists these days argue their muh strong and men are le weak but constantly hide behind the patriarchal values they claim hate whenever the going gets tough

Also women are just as violent as men if not more. Check out lesbian domestic violence statistics. It's just society forgives and enables them and does not punish them when they act out harshly like they do men

It really is life on easy mode. I have zero respect for women

Sister tried stabbing me with a knife than my father acts like it was no big deal.
Should of stabbed her up with the knife. Go to prison for that.

Based lol
Lesbian violence statistics are inflated by males beating bishits. The claim that women are more violent than men is absolutely laughable as even a GLANCE at GBH, murder, OR domestic violence stats will prove.
I think women can do without your respect, you're such a vicious and hateful person that anything you respect would probably be awful lol.

Attached: omg why are lesbians so violent.png (1635x95, 30.77K)

You should have gone to prison for not being intelligent enough to know to avoid writing 'should of'

That's complete nonsense making the trans person feel poor about themselves because whatever woman gets everything bunch of nonsense

Based

You're you're just as hateful as the other person hopefully you're not trans because if you are you really hate yourself
I don't give women the time of day or paying attention to them any more than they pay attention to me as another woman

why would you threaten a cis woman?

cis women deserve rape and murder
fuking hate em

Yea like they can do some absolutely unbelievable shit and have people just blow it off. Or lie about things to get their way with zero repercussions even if she gets caught out.

Cope harder. Women can hit men and people just walk on past. Or rape kids as teachers and people just high five the high schooler. They are held to rock bottom standards which gives them the illusion that they're wonderful when they're anything but

They have a column for bisexuals too. The stats aren't polluted by bishits lesbians are just violent pigs

I have fentynal and would love to get a cis women high.

Make a tinder account

Do you know that men can press charges against women for just hitting them not necessarily hurting them but just hitting them it's called the salt do you know that?
You also know that a lot of gay men just won't take shit off of women?

Their are lots of laws. But their selectively applied

The other person made violent threats to a woman. Another person in this thread said, and I quote, 'Women deserved to be stabbed up or raped, I'd gladly stab women but I'd go to jail' (and also said that he wanted to hurt transwomen too). Daria brags about hating women and wanting to hurt them. And yet you decide that your priority is scolding me for being 'just as hateful' as people who go out of their way to tell me how much they want to rape and kill me.
And you somehow think that it's unfair, and evil, and unreasonable that a woman (when you openly admit that you hate women yourself) might be afraid of you? Might not like you much?
Transwomen have a lot of pyschopaths amongst them, recognizing this and not wanting to be hurt doesn't make me 'just as hateful' as the other person fantasizing about hurting women.

Assault not salt

Not if you press charges. They cannot pick and choose legal charges.

Transwomen actually have a lot of people who make threats but do not carry these threats out against them.
t.trans women who threatens her a lot and nobody carries out these death threats.
>seethe

It's so funny that a fake woman like you would say that given that every time an attractive female school teacher commits statutory rape against a young boy, it's evil, wicked, horrible feminists who call her a disgusting rapist, and it's heterosexual men who say that the child was lucky.
You are just a mentally ill transgender whose envy for women has turned you into an awful person who screams and cries on the internet, I feel kinda sorry for you but you suck really bad dude lol.
And how about you read what the study says? Only 29% of lesbians have experienced domestic violence from a female abuser, compared to 35% of heterosexual women experiencing domestic violence from a male abuser. But you're probably thrilled about that and wish it was higher, right? Because all someone like you wants is for as many women to be hurt as possible, ya weirdo

Sure they can. The charges against Zoe where dropped for her trying to murder me because she's young and cute and I'm old and Trans.

It all depends on who the perp is. And who the victim is. There are no such things as crimes. Only bad target selection. Because they're lots of laws, but they're selectively applied.

A man reporting a women will have his shit discarded. A women reporting a man can get him arrested without due process

Okay I'm sorry I don't think there should be any violence towards women.
However, all I do is read here is hatred towards transsexuals. Find them men, putting them down are having the disadvantages they have in life. Most the people on this board disgust me with their hatred towards transsexuals.

I don't even know what point this is supposed to mean. Who is 'her' that you're threatening?
Have you considered that maybe threatening people is bad and you shouldn't do it, regardless of whether you intend to carry it out or not? Why are transwomen such aggressive bullies?

You're too ignorant to discuss this with. It depends on the kind of lawyer they have and how much the warrant is enforced

I find nothing to envy in your kind. I'm just tired of listening to you soft little weakling go on about how your muh strong and muh brave when you're anything but. You need the world catered to you while we mtfs have to actually work for what we have. Something a women would never understand

I wanna cut women in the throat in the street and I wish you women would get raped.
Sorry typo. I was saying I'm a trans women who people threaten a lot.
And nobody carries these threats of violence out.
I hate trans people and I hate cis women.

I've seen it first hand. There are lots of rules but their selectively applied

Most of life is how much people like you because if they do they'll bend every rule in the book for you so you just waltz through life

I absolutely consider them to be men, but I've also said in this thread that threatening and abusing them is unacceptable.
There are a lot of people who hate trans people on this board and abuse them where they can, but there are also plenty of trans people who hate and abuse women, so it's... really not surprising when women are driven to dislike and distrust them in turn.

>Most of life is how much people like you because if they do they'll bend every rule in the book for you so you just waltz through life

I don't know really what you're trying to say here? It just seems like your sentence structures is awkward? Does anyone else see this as a problem?

Cis women make false claims that somebody raped them. Truly disgusting and repulsive behavior.

You MTFs spend all day on the internet crying and crying, don't pretend that you're somehow a pillar of society lol. You're just resentful that you don't even 'pass'.
Whoa based

I thought you liked rape, how come women who wanted it to happen aren't allowed to get it on the fun?

That's why I hate you and I hate this forum because they're not men. Why would somebody go through the problems with trying to transition just to end up the same as they were if they did not do anything about it? None of that makes any sense to me. I think you're rather typical of people here and I think you're all a bunch of idiots!