SEX WITH CAFEBEEF

SEX WITH CAFEBEEF

Attached: FLBL1KiXoAYhsZD.jpg (1808x3216, 846.45K)

Need it

How does she make money? She has had like every surgery but looks way too autistic to actually work

I think her family has money

she is unironically heavy in debt yet somehow also does nothing at work (programmer)

she is from ipswich and estranged so no

she hates herself so it all works out in the end

bump

>FFS made them look MORE like a twink
LMAO

Yeah he went from young bear to scene twink

CopeBeef, am I right? Cutting up his forehead to bring back his hairline won't stop the balding either, it bought him a couple years at most before the problem manifests again at which point there's nothing he can do short of hair plugs he definitely can't afford.

isnt estrogen supposed to stop bald though?

Like every twitter tranny, she begged

*prostituted themself with paid for lewd pictures and videos, don't kid yourself, some coomer out there paid hundreds for a clip of him riding a dildo and cumming on his pokemon card collection

Idk who she is hut shes kinda cute in a nerdy way. Why does everyone hate her

What kind of programming does Eva cafebeef do

she jokes too much about being a nazi + is gross in general

it does, you're just replying to someone with tranny derangement syndrome who thinks that "balding is in the XY genes" or similar. though my hairline isnt quite pristine yet so i do still require a few plugs in the corners to finish it up (watch them try to twist this statement into "copebeef is balding again")

stop reading lolcow, i'd never prostitute myself for anything

rails backend

Im gonna be honest, all the respect to you eva i know you lurk here, but you seem like youd be a little smelly, like you probably dont clean your ass as good as you should

I'd like to rail your backend

wait really? i’m from ipswich lmao

yes actually, but i'm not estranged

no way lmao when did you move away, i wonder if we ever saw each other without knowing

like 6-7 years ago