I look better than you

I look better than you.

Just facts.

I pass perfectly.

Attached: 2022-03-07-01-59-57.jpg (960x720, 326.45K)

Weren't you gonna detroon?

Not with that jaw bud

based and truthpilled

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

hows it going olive

You could lose weight and you would be so much more confident with your appearence

Why is there a random spoon stuck to the wall?

I guess elizibeth debiki looks like a man too

Attached: gettyimages-1172942998_p.jpg (1280x1920, 447.14K)

I think it's a door chain no?

Its my heroin spoon, thanks for spotting that, I thought I lost it.

You are actually pretty. I love your confidence and wish more trannies were like you instead of hating themselves.

Bro you are not a hollywood female star just stop bro please blow your brains out or get arrested by the atf do something bro even the black mail man is tripping about your shit f&m

With some light natural makeup you’d pass perfectly. As of now… Ehhhh , but you’re close.

But there's some curvature to what would be the chain portion. Also, there's some light on what appears to be the shovel portion of the spoon. Notice it's on the right side of the concave shape, with the left half having a shadow and the light source being on the far left of the room?

Bro how are you making out I havent seen you flex your ugly face in a hot minute lets see watchu workin with

HAHAHAHAH

"you have a giant jaw, you are a man because of this"

"oh, this model has a giant jaw too, well it doesn't matter, she's rich and famous and hot"

bro you are unhinged

I was soaking in the tub earlier and taking some above-the-neck selfies. My eyes have gotten really pretty for some reason, which is weird because I don't really do much to them.

My doctor switched me to injections about a month ago and now my breasts are sore/tender again. It's weird because they stopped growing at the 5 month make and really haven't done anything since. But now they've become slightly more "noticeable" which means they might be growing again. Given I've been on 6mg of sublingual E for the entirety of my transition (about 24 months so far), it makes me paranoid that I've been on a weak dose, given my age, all this time.

Other than that, I'm doing just peachy.

Attached: 1646685283452.jpg (1080x2220, 883.36K)

you look like a trans girl i saw on grindr

Bo do something wit the eyebrows pls im rooting for you lets get you looking like prince bo hows the mail game you still wear shorts in the winter bo?

h-hot

Attached: 1646372974730.jpg (865x1335, 103.12K)

Yo when I see you my G? When I see you? I always think about this nigga right here man no cap like thats that shit no hate like i love you dawg

Attached: Harvey.jpg (250x378, 18.59K)