AGP vs. HSTS

>AGP vs. HSTS
>malebrained vs. fembrained
>cis vs. trans

Why is this board only capable of thinking in black & white and refusing to see spectrums and shades of grey in things?

Attached: Genderbread-Person-3.3.jpg (1224x792, 357.9K)

it's the bpd user

Attached: 1600-Genderbread-Person.jpg (1600x1035, 162.78K)

Autism. It’s why I advocate for autistic genocide here.

>only solution to a problem is genocide
found the autist

cis vs trans is black or white though

What do you propose then? There ain’t a cure for autism and therapy doesn’t work to rectify it.

>what is non-binary
>what is genderfluid
>what is genderqueer
>what is agender

live and let live, lol

not everyone needs to have the correct opinions or be neurotypical for society to function

i don't think any of those are real though

Most agree those fall under trans.

Autistics are overrepresented among pedophiles, mass murderers and other antisocial, criminal populations. Autistics make life worse than it has to be, killing them all would be a net positive. They wouldn’t even object, most autistics are miserable, depressed husks that want to die.

Why not?
You think its just all binary? Either cis or trans and nothing in between?

Trans but not binary-trans, is that still the same? Not relating strongly to either binary feels like something different than trans, but I guess it depends on how broad your definition of trans is right? Transmed perspective or not.

Any Forums is a largely right-wing website, and as such encourages in-groups and out-groups. Spectrums discourage this behavior, and are thus ignored.

Males are overrepresented among pedophiles, mass murderers and other antisocial, criminal populations. Males make life worse than it has to be, killing them all would be a net positive. They wouldn’t even object, most males are miserable, depressed husks that want to die.

idk i think we should let the autistic trannies live.

genocide isn't the answer in most cases anyway. cool ur heels lil bro.

can u define trans for me. cus yes i do think that but i believe our disagreements here boil down 2 just different definitions

This but unironically.

>can u define trans for me
I can't because like you said it depends on ones definition

The broadest definition is
>any GNC male is trans
but that dilutes the meaning

The more limited one is
>anyone with dysphoria and/or transitioning medically
But that leaves
>non-binary
>genderqueer
>genderfluid