Can we make this board more wholesome please...

Can we make this board more wholesome please. I hate seeing all of the negativity and self-hatred that goes absolutely unpunished here, AGP vs HSTS theory, etc. I wish all posts could be like the ones on /tttt/ takes where people celebrate being trans instead of trying to appease the cis and be like the cis. Y'all just need to learn to love yourselves and to shatter your internalized transphobia

Attached: FMksk1YXIAcBDOj.jpg (1080x982, 128.58K)

fuck off i like being miserable and soon so will you

Go to Reddit if you're wanting wholesome, fren.

how can I love myself if my own family doesn't

no, faggot

Attached: 1633399046546.jpg (745x716, 196.32K)

Not every space on the internet should be about you and what people like you deem acceptable. You have twitter, reddit, tiktok, etc. Trans people who are not like you only have this board. Fuck off and have some empathy

Go fuck yourself op you non passing plebbit hon

Attached: EED86214-6D05-45E5-A909-8311B8B2310B.jpg (244x260, 95.33K)

>I wish all posts could be like the ones on /tttt/ takes
lol fuck off retard
You're just mad because you're an agp sissy fetishist and get triggered by hearing the truth. Go back to your safe space

Very true, the board certainly seems to be lacking in music and locations traveled threads. Its all just a bunch of bait tier threads and or politics.

Attached: Alter 9990.png (352x332, 218.43K)

>"...you're absolutely beautiful hon"

my posts are positive because my heart is full of love ^^

Attached: 49068DEF-DD4F-415B-AF5E-39393D894DD7.png (1242x2208, 577.09K)

Attached: 85435E66-2864-417D-B416-622BA84C5A45.jpg (828x642, 83.66K)

This obsession with passing is literally a way of saying "looking trans is wrong, looking cis is right" lol. It's literally aesthetic transphobia and you know it. But if you're OK with TERFs and conservatives running the country and stripping you of all of your rights, I guess it makes sense to hold passing at a high regard, no hypocrisy here. Also >agp vs hsts get out of here with your debunked theories and go read some actual science

Post what you want to see instead of demanding the board culture change by having everyone else put in the effort.

no you fucking retard
i actually have dysphoria

I can't post 150 threads every day
Dysphoria is about your identity and inner struggles, not about your physical appearance not meeting cis standards. Or at least it doesn't have to be that way.

>dysphoria isn't about your body
lmao ok fuck off and be a transvestite then if that's what fixes it for you

absolute retard

How are you going to try spreading positivity by telling trans people that their dysphoria isn't physical? Ignoring harsh reality isn't healthy or productive. Being trans isn't a quirky identity trait.

>Dysphoria is about your identity and inner struggles, not about your physical appearance
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

i remember this one!

This is the funniest thread in a while. Good job, OP

no fuck you

I bet you wear diapers

Some people actually care about passing bc it makes them sad to look like men lol, thats why im obsessed with passing. I want to look like a woman, not a man