Why arent you doing this

> Groomed by LGBT groups to start HRT
> Start HRT at 13
> Stop at 15
> Repressing successfully ever since, 19 now. Luckily I stopped before I grew female bone structure

I have a relationship with my gay bf now and im happier than ever. And I have plans to date and marry a woman in the future and be a straight trad husband to forget about my dysphoria (Dating a guy makes it harder to cope with dypshoria). Repressing works. Why arent more people doing this but chose to alter their bodies instead?

Attached: wp4741338.jpg (720x1280, 72.98K)

Have fun in 10 years :)
Also fuck you i wish I could have had your luck and get a female bone structure fuck you for throwing that all away

why the fuck are you dating him if you are going to leave him?

Why would you want that? Being a guy is superior

Dysphoria... it never goes away
Some day you'll look at your reflection and it will hit you like a truck
Youll either kill yourself or become a hon

Do you have to marry every person you're dating?

To answer your question, I'm not an alpha who can attract a girl. And girls dont do the first move so im unlucky about that unfortunately. I'm trying to gain some confidence while dating him

I'll never do that, I'm mentally strong unlike trannies

Repressing only works for HSTS (fem faggots whose fetish is dating straight men).

Only AGPs should transition, whether attracted to men, women or both, as severe gender dysphoria can only be treated by medical transition.

Proud of you for recognizing you were just a drag queen faggot fetishist, OP.

Attached: femaletrouble.jpg (819x454, 41.9K)

This

I am not a fem faggot, I am a masculine straight man, so fuck you tranny

Nice cope

oh, sorry. thought you had a gay bf or something? btw which of you is the woman in the relationship?

>Do you have to marry every person you're dating
Yes if you have relationships without end goals in mind you are a bpd woman

bf is temporary until I learn how to pick up girls, I'm still straight

Luckily I am a man and my end goal is breaking up

You act like a woman
Truth is you where a troon from the start You schizophrenic

disgusting. I feel bad for your bf

Based lol. To be honest, every person thinks "i wonder what its like to a woman/man". It takes a special kind of insanity to take that thought and mold your life around it, its like OCD on steroids. If i took my random thoughts that seriously i would probably be in prison rn.

altering my body is cool! I really like it and I've never felt happier :)

Glad for you that you were able to get a practice bf so you can get good at being a man in a relationship in order to date a girl. I'm sure the straight women will be really into that.

I'm pretty sure my future gf wont mind that I had a gay phase. I wont talk about using HRT tho (I hope I have enough sperms now)

cope seethe dilate

I am a man so I act like a man

>every person thinks "i wonder what its like to a woman/man"
Exactly, and 65% straight up want to be the other sex. That doesn't mean they should. Repression works.

Attached: 1646686446087.jpg (1439x1063, 301.73K)

the picrel is a big cap