In gay males, why is inserting the penis into the butt considered the dominant position...

In gay males, why is inserting the penis into the butt considered the dominant position, and having a penis inserted into your anus the submissive position? There's really no reason for this to be the case.

Attached: enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg (500x499, 27.92K)

dominant = male
submissive = female
it's a conflation of male traits as dominant and female traits as submissive
So, as males penetrate in heterosexual sex, it must be dominant, and for females the opposite

Butt feel good when pp

Because people associate it with straight sex, and so the traditional social roles by that. Better question is: who is the top and who is the bottom during a blow job?

It's not, there's power bottoms and there's service tops. And it's more common than locals think.

Depends
If the person sucking makes you cum like a bitch you're the bottom
If you face fuck someone you're the top
If they're sucking you to please you you're the top

That logic doesn't work out. Just because it's a certain way for straight people, doesn't mean it should be so for gay people.

Completely arbitrary and idiotic.

i guess it's because back in the day when gay sex was a taboo bottoming was seen as taking the role of "the women"
but idt it's that way anymore. there's a reason we have sub tops or power bottoms now.
many bottoms are stuck in time tho, that's why nobody ever settles with a strict bottom because most of tem are weird as fuck

because bottoms are woman

You are coping hard
why do you think fems are bottoms and mascs are tops
Gays imitiate hetero relationship dynamics so hard

I've been seeing a lot of guys calling themselves "service top" and didn't know what it meant. So it's just a submissive top that likes it when the bottom is in control?

They do, because they are dumb and conformist.

Nah what i said makes sense youre just dumb

>Gays imitiate hetero relationship dynamics so hard
yes that's why most gay men are vers!

is/ought dichotomy

Dumb fag.

Well, im talking about the gay incel shitposters on this board not the real world

Stupid retard

I hope you get HIV and suffer immensely.

I hope your mom gets cancer

Huh? Got any scientific papers or are you just making stuff up? Exactly.

that shit comes from insane bottoms who wish to be a 60s housewife and virgin bishits

If there wasn't an assumption of top being dom and bottom being sub we wouldn't need modifiers only when they don't follow that rule