BDP gf

God I want a BPD Tranner to be my gf. I wanna experience how having a loving gf feels like(even tho she will start hating me eventually).

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (540x534, 78.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l72tu-m6psA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stick your penis in an electrical outlet

Attached: unnamed-file-16.jpg (750x755, 28.17K)

Hi user

you really just want your soul eaten because thats what will happen. Source I have BPD and will ruin your life

but user, bpd trannies dont love *you*, we just delude ourselves into thinking you could replace the parental love we never got!

im a bpd tranny and i already love you

youtu.be/l72tu-m6psA

As long as you become obsessed with me that's okay

I know one BPD tranner IRL. She was the girlfriend of a friend of a friend. The few times I met her she seemed nice, but later I learned she was a serial cheater and gave him a STD and when he left her she spread posts in social media accusing him of raping her as revenge. She regretted it and deleted them a few days after, but the damage was done. The guy's career is ruined and if he ever wants to work in his field again he should leave the country.

I will very quickly become obsessed with u, also I'm discouraged BPD with lots of DPD characteristics so there's a good chance that instead of starting to hate you I'll just get more and more clingy and needy and attached

That's ok cis girls do the exact same thing

Do you pass?

must be rough for u in relationships thinking u will only make people unhappy

Idk I can't perceive myself very well, I think it's a combination bpd and bdd thing, if u drop your discord I'd add you and send a selfie tho

no

Guess I'm already on the clock then huh

When I am playing elden ring you can sit in bondage at my feet and watch

I will obsess over you and cycle between loving and hating you so fast you will think youre literally fucking a demon but hey the sex will be fire
I know I have a mental illness, I'm working on it

That sounds really really really nice to me

Girls belong on your lap tho

I have bpd and I will obsess you and I will kill myself over u

I won't won't able to focus on the game with them on my lap

I mean literally better than the average relationship that just gets dull after a while

He deserved it. BPD girls are precious and you should never leave them.

I would be okay with being at his feet as long as he called me a good girl for it and let me be around him

That is the point man baka

You'll crave dullness after me. How it always is, everyone wants the excitement of the ride until they can't take the turbulence anymore then they fuck off back to normal healthy people

Sounds based and repilled user