Green text sex

post green texts that make your cocks hard, and insides tingle

Attached: Screenshot_20210507-111239_Instagram.jpg (1080x764, 57.25K)

Still go back to pic related from time to time. I like to think Rose wrote it herself

Attached: gBpe2mY7VQVrI929oCe7EqHxh3DYYMDgYcqgBJ-sm1U.png (557x767, 418.89K)

That’s based af

born to be a bottom

wish that was me lol

>tfw no one to make cereal with at 2am
oh god stop aaaaaaaaaaa this could've been me

Big dick down your throat and free weed?
What's not to love!

tfw no dealer who will give me weed for sex

>Too lazy to greentext
The picture in op was me on Thursday. We had just got done fucking after like 2 hours and he was putting his pants on about to leave. We were standing at the side of the bed and he had just handed me my panties from the floor. As soon as I put them on he leaned in to kiss me. Things got hot and heavy real fast and I ended up pulling his pants down to his knees and bending over the bed on my tippy toes. He takes a little saliva and rubs it on his cock and pushes it in me. Fucking feels amazing... He's giving me the reach around while pounding my prostate. I'm begging him please I'm gonna cum. I have an intense orgasm and collapse on the bed.

god i wish this was me

suifuel for me

god i wish i was the one fucking you

4/10

Meet
Now kiss

Sorry :(

>Sorry
never reply to me again

>be me
>have sex with booty hole
>make big cummies
>yay!
Did I do it?

Here's a fantasy I had after watching Pinocchio as a kid.
>I'm out on a playground, like usual nobody wants to play with me because I don't like sports.
>some really big nice men come by and say okay you're going to play some games you're going to really like.
>lets us play girl games and dress-up and pretty little dresses and our hair somehow grows out long and we look like cute little girls
>then all of a sudden there comes a change and the men say OK girls your not like boys playing sports you go over there away from real boys.
>then they come over to us and say okay you little girls have to take off those panties and get ready for your new life
>then all of a sudden a big man reaches down and grabs my ass and plucks my penis out saying, you don't need this anymore.
>then he puts his finger inside me and turn my crotch into a vagina and start having intercourse with me saying you're going to be a little girl from now on. So get used to it!

I always had these fantasies.

Kinky

autism detected

Extremely based

WE