Do you remember the first time you got the look

do you remember the first time you got the look

Attached: 98934534654.png (680x957, 526.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/chapter/1437666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce?

that sudden artstyle shift of the mom in just 2 panels, lmao. it's for dramatization but it looks like a fucking meme

I was very young so it obvious happened more times than I can remember, but I remember very distinctly remmber playing with some dolls when my Dad got home (age 4ish) and I got the nastiest fucking look and stopped doing that ever again.

i dont remember shit i just have this deeply ingrained feeling of being evil and wrong

whenever i wanted to play dolls with my sister and her friends id get a glare from my mom like that and end up doing something else

bato.to/chapter/1437666

this manga was so good

I was watching something on tv and I said something about being a girl when I grew up (I didn't realize this was weird yet). and i felt daggers digging into the back of my skull and i looked back and it was my mom. i mustve been 5 or 6. It's harder to remember the actual specifics of the situation compared to the vivid feelings of shame.

also when I played with my sisters toys. I didn't know why it was wrong but after like the 5th time she told me to stop I started to get it

and now I'm AGP

when I was 6 or so I was looking around in a toy store with my mother and grandfather.
i've always been incredibly curious with anything revolving the opposite sex so I started snooping in the girl's section of toys.
I apparently did it too long for their liking so they started relentlessly teasing me by asking uncomfortable questions such as "don't tell me you're gay"
needles to say it scared me away from ever doing it again. this memory always stuck with me for some reason.

yeah i was a kid playing with my mom and wearing her sweaters and sandals. my dad got very mad at me

> by asking uncomfortable questions such as "don't tell me you're gay"
why do parents do this? like "are you gay!? I wont like you if you're gay!" like ok why would the kid tell you the truth after that?? are they retarded?

>are they retarded?
yes, almost all parents are unfit to be parents
this isn't news

Oh god now I'm remembering wearing my mothers heels in her room a couple times
cause I heard on tv they were hard to wear so I wanted to see for myself
I don't remember her reaction though...but her later ones were bad so...

Attached: detransitionbaby4534.jpg (943x699, 336.83K)

When I was 3 years old, my second memory was that. My family went out to get some "Boy toys" for me, and I remember crying over it, when they told me I couldn't get the pink jeep toys, and the dolls I wanted that my mother had my play with as a child. They looked at me then, and I'll always remember my fathers face. The disdain in his eyes... And it happened again when he learned I loved anime, like Pokemon and Naruto growing up, and later again romance novels and shoujo manga... He hates me now, because I wasn't the man he wanted me to be... *Sigh* This is all because I saw my little brother getting dressed up in girl clothes as a child, and my mother made me watch as he got treated better for years being her "Girl." He never transitioned but I did, as that event gave a ton of social dysphoria. (Sorry if this doesn't make any since I'm talking to someone right now.)

This is how repressors are made.

yeah this, parents are people and people in general suck

it's evil it's evil it's evil

The world is evil.

:(