Y r u attracted 2 mtfs? (cis f)

Cis ladies of /lgbtq/ who are into MtF transsexuals...

Why? What is attractive to you about them physically or in terms of personality?

And do you think it's gay?

Attached: frenchtwinx.png (2187x1600, 1.13M)

>Cis ladies of /lgbtq/
No such thing. Any who claim to be are larping mtf. That goes for the entirety of /clg/ as well.

hmm no I think your probably just retarded

i like hot women with cool personalities don't care if they are or are not trans. Ok thanks bye

Oh also yes it is very, very gay. Source: dated one before. Ok thanks bye again

I like that they enjoy femininity in a unique way cis girls don’t, because it’s new to them. See: skirt go spinny. It’s cute

Transgirl here, this thread is giving me warm fuzzies

okay, so you don't see it as fetishistic or an appropriation of womanhood?

Picrel, yeah it's gay

Attached: go4x7wup5rz41.jpg (640x400, 27.72K)

No. It’s not like womanhood is a finite resource, theres enough to go around. None of the trans girls I’ve met have seemed fetishistic. They’re just girls who were unfortunate enough to be born kinda wrong.

Do you expect trans girls to use their dick on you? Or do you prefer topping them? Is it okay if her dick is broken?

>Why? What is attractive to you about them physically or in terms of personality?
I like androgynous features that some trans women have. Personality wise, I love the nerdy uwu girl stereotype and we'd have fun together due to our shared hobbies. Besides, I think it's really assertive and hot that she decided to change her own body to fit her wants. It kinda motivates me, too.
>And do you think it's gay?
Yes, I'm a lesbian.
>Do you expect trans girls to use their dick on you?
Only if they want to
>Or do you prefer topping them?
We can arrange this, I'm a switch
>Is it okay if her dick is broken?
Yes, who cares.

Based

>people are enjoying things in ways i don't like! they must be fetishists!!
ok retard

>innocent manga image
Based!

Attached: Charles-Henri Sanson.jpg (842x1262, 175.8K)

I love making my skirt spin, what are you talking about?
Although it's cute that you see it that way
t. cis female

That's not what I think. I was asking her bc many people on this site frame it that way so I was curious as to what a cis woman who replied actually thinks.

I guess it’s just something I see more in trans girls getting to wear skirts for the first time. It’s cute that you also do that lol :)

je suis possédé aussi par les garcons qui ressemblent les femmes, mon cher

Attached: basedAntinatalist.png (1104x1600, 365.09K)

What a hopefuel of the thread desu

Attached: 1642572139101.jpg (1300x1500, 1.3M)

It's definitely more common with trans girls, I've never seen a cis girl do it. I definitely got teased for it by my friends when I was younger (10-12) because it was considered childish (?)